17th August 2018, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

Which entrance exam do I need to write for admission in Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT)?

I have completed my 12th class with 83.66%. I want to join BPT (Bachelor of Physiotherapy) course. Whether I'm eligible to join this course and is there any entrance exam regarding this separately or it is considered through our state CET rank? Please let me know this. And, if there is separate entrance exam then when is that conducted and what is the syllabus for that exam?

18th August 2018, 11:59 AM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which entrance exam do I need to write for admission in Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT)?

To be eligible for admission in the bachelor of Physiotherapy, one must pass the higher secondary school certificate examination from a recognised board and the subjects studied by the student India Higher Secondary must include physics, chemistry and Biology. For doing a bachelor of Physiotherapy, the student must secure a minimum of 55%.

Best places to pursue this course:

Saii College of Medical Science and Technology, Kanpur

Mumbai University

Vinayaka Mission University, Salem

You need to appear in Common Entrance Test for the course in Bachelor of Physiotherapy.
18th August 2018, 06:59 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which entrance exam do I need to write for admission in Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT)?

Bachelor of Physiotherapy is an undergraduate academic course in a medical science field known as physiotherapy.

There is a Common Entrance Test for the course in Bachelor of Physiotherapy and admission is based mainly on CET course course.

To pursue BPT one needs to be pass in 12th class or equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?