12th December 2016, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT) course? Is there a common entrance test for all Government seats?

Respected Sir, I want to pursue Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT) course so I want to know what is the procedure to apply for Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT) course? Is there a common entrance test for all Government seats? Please answer as soon as possible.

15th December 2016, 07:27 PM
A033bhishek

Default Re: How can I apply for Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT) course? Is there a common entrance test for all Government seats?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I want to pursue Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT) course so I want to know what is the procedure to apply for Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT) course? Is there a common entrance test for all Government seats? Please answer as soon as possible.
Those who aspire to pursue Bachelor in physiotherapy must have studied physics, chemistry, biology and English in their 12th standard.
Admission in this course happens through merit basis means depending upon the marks you've got in 12th.
But some government colleges or reputed institutions provide admission through entrance test.
*. CET Entrance Exam
*. Guru Govinda Indraprastha University Physiotherapy Entrance Exam
*. JIPMER All India Entrance Exam
These are some entrance exam which can get you good college to pursue BPT (Bachelor in physiotherapy).
22nd December 2018, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I apply for Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT) course? Is there a common entrance test for all Government seats?

Is physiotherapy govt seats are transferable means is it possible we complete 1st year BPT from one collage and wish to get admission in second year in on other govt collage
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?