25th March 2016, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

Which entrance exam to give to get admission for B.Sc Wildlife colleges?

I want to know that which exam should we take to get entrance in bsc wildlife colleges? Can you please provide me the details about the colleges and the exam which I need to prepare for the same? Awaiting for the quick response.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering BSc in Wildlife Course? Eligibility criteria for admission?
  2. Colleges offering wildlife BSc course in India? Do we have to answer any entrance test? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What is the procedure for admission in Wildlife institute Dehradun
  4. How is Wildlife Photography as a career? Which entrance exam to clear for admission in Wildlife Photography course?
  5. Which are the institutes offering BSc in Wildlife?
  6. Which are the institutes to do Masters in Wildlife Conservation? Is there any entrance exam for admission?
  7. How to do MSc in Wildlife biology from Wildlife Institute of India after completing BSc Zoology Honors?
  8. Date and time of M.Sc Wildlife entrance exam?
  9. Wildlife Institute of India National Entrance Test for M.Sc. Wildlife Science Course- General Science Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  10. Wildlife Institute of India National Entrance Test for M.Sc Wildlife Science Course- Life Sciences Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  11. Wildlife Institute of India National Entrance Test for M.Sc Wildlife Science Course- Essays Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  12. Is there any career option after doing BSc Wildlife in India?
  13. Am I eligible for wildlife photography after completing BSc Physics
  14. Can I join M.Sc in Wildlife after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  15. Where to get the entrance exam form for BSc Forestry/BSc Wildlife?
  16. Can I go for M.Sc in Wild Life being a candidate of pursuing B.Sc in Microbiology? Colleges offering this course? Required criteria for this?
  17. Which are the courses available in India and particularly in Maharastra after 12th? Is there any entrance exam for admission? Which type of jobs are available after doing the course?
  18. Books to be referred for MSc Wildlife entrance exam?
26th May 2016, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which entrance exam to give to get admission for B.Sc Wildlife colleges?

What should I do after 12 BSc. Or MSc. in wildlife ? I want to become a Herpetologist So what should I do after 12 . Give me some guidance
18th March 2018, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which entrance exam to give to get admission for B.Sc Wildlife colleges?

B.sc (hons.)in wildlife Institute, Dehradun. How to get admission?when will be the entrance? And eligibility and fee type.
25th March 2018, 03:14 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

For getting admission into B.Sc. Wildlife course, you must have scored at least 45% marks in 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Agriculture as your primary subjects.

There is no need to appear for any entrance exam to get admission into B.Sc. Wildlife course.

Wildlife Institute of India, Dehradun is the best institute in India to pursue this course.

Other institutes/colleges to pursue this course are listed below.
  • Gujarat Forest Research Institute, Gujarat Forest Rangers College, Rajpipla, Gujurat
  • Aspee College of Forestry and Horticulture, Navsari Agricultural University, Navsari, Gujarat
  • College of Forestry, Sirsi, University of Agricultural Sciences Dharwad
  • College of Horticulture and Forestry, Maharana Pratap University, Jhalawar, Rajasthan
  • Department of Forest Sciences, Desh Bhagat University (DBU), Mandi Gobindgarh, Punjab
  • Department of Applied Science, North Eastern Regional Institute of Science and Technology (NERIST), Nirjuli, Arunachal Pradesh
  • Department of Ecology and Environmental Science, Assam University, Silchar, Assam
  • Department of Forestry, Dr. Panjabrao Deshmukh Krishi Vidyapeeth University (PDKV), Akola, Maharashtra
  • Dr. Yashwant Singh Parmar University of Horticulture and Forestry, Nauni, Solan, Himachal Pradesh
  • Forest College and Research Institute, Tamil Nadu Agricultural University, Mettupalayam, Tamil Nadu
  • Forest Department, Forest Rangers College, Angul, Orissa
  • Forest Research Institute University, Dehradun
  • Indian Institute of Forest Management, Bhopal
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?