17th September 2012, 11:34 PM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

Wildlife Institute of India National Entrance Test for M.Sc Wildlife Science Course- Essays Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers

Wildlife Institute of India National Entrance Test for M.Sc Wildlife are based on essay type questions on the subject. These include essays on topics like conserving biodiversity and how it is necessary to maintaining human life in a sustainable manner on this planet, conservation and development and how the two can be reconciled, if at all, how green cities can become a reality in India and what kind of endeavors are required to translate this dream into reality. The questions are difficult and challenging and require a vast corpus of reading which must encompass certain key ideas and thoughts. Wildlife Institute of India National Entrance Test for M.Sc Wildlife also includes questions like genetically modified organisms, species extinction, and the implications of the Kyoto Protocol, the impact of the Green revolution in India as well as that of the White Revolution, trade in wildlife parts and so on.

Related Questions:
  1. Wildlife Institute of India National Entrance Test for M.Sc Wildlife Science Course- Life Sciences Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  2. Wildlife Institute of India National Entrance Test for M.Sc. Wildlife Science Course- General Science Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  3. How to do MSc in Wildlife biology from Wildlife Institute of India after completing BSc Zoology Honors?
  4. Any courses in 11th to become a Wild Life Photographer?
  5. Colleges offering wildlife BSc course in India? Do we have to answer any entrance test? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Wildlife Institute of India National Entrance Test for M.Sc Wildlife Science Course- General Knowledge Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  7. What is the procedure for admission in Wildlife institute Dehradun
  8. How to become a Wildlife Photographer? I have done MSc in Wildlife
  9. How to do MSc wildlife science and conservation?
  10. National Entrance Screening Test (NEST) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. Can I join M.Sc in Wildlife after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  12. List of Institutes offering Wild Life courses?
  13. Which are the courses available in India and particularly in Maharastra after 12th? Is there any entrance exam for admission? Which type of jobs are available after doing the course?
  14. National Defense Academy and Naval Academy (II), General Ability Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. National Institute of Open Schooling Secondary Exam-Science (212) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. What should I do to become a wild life researcher after ISC? -- [New]
  17. Which are the institutes to do Masters in Wildlife Conservation? Is there any entrance exam for admission?
  18. IGNOU OPNENET: Entrance Test for Diploma in Nautical Science leading to B.Sc (Nautical Science) - Mathematics (Test III) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
23rd September 2012, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Wildlife Institute of India National Entrance Test for M.Sc Wildlife Science Course- Essays Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers

i am studying B.E cse i want to become ips officer i want to prepare right now what and all basic should i know for preprepration
1st May 2014, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Wildlife Institute of India National Entrance Test for M.Sc Wildlife Science Course- Essays Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers

i have completed my Bsc in chemistry. can i get admission in Msc in wildlife or forestry?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?