22nd May 2020, 03:08 AM
Unregistered

Which entrance exam is required to join NIPER?

Hi, I am looking forward to do B.Pharma from National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER). So, which entrance do I need to write for this? Do I need to write GPAT?

24th May 2020, 05:42 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which entrance exam is required to join NIPER?

••• National Institute of Pharmaceutical education and research, Ahmedabad will conduct [B]NIPER Joint Entrance Exam,[/U] in Computer Based examination on July 25th, 2020.

•••• For more information,
http://www.niper.nic.in/
25th May 2020, 03:01 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which entrance exam is required to join NIPER?

The first thing I would like to let you know is that the National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER), Ahmedabad does not offer B.Pharmacy degree course and therefore your query regarding the procedure for getting admission in the same institute to pursue B.Pharmacy degree course is invalid.

For details regarding different courses offered at NIPER, Ahmedabad and their respective eligibility criteria, you can refer to its official website www.niperahm.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?