14th March 2012, 10:36 AM
aman khattra

Required Qualification to join Army? Required Height for the candidate to join Army? Which Entrance Exam should I appear for this? Which subjects should I read for the Entrance Exam?

what are qualifications require for army?
height of a person matter or not?
which entrance text i have to clear ?
which subjects i have to read?
plz tell me about it (i am female)

6th July 2012, 10:43 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Cool Re: Required Qualification to join Army? Required Height for the candidate to join Army? Which Entrance Exam should I appear for this? Which subjects should I read for the Entrance Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aman khattra View Post
Hey friend,

Indian Army is one of the defence force of India.

To join in this force you need to write the entrance exam which you can write on depending upon the qualification which you possess.

There are many entrance exams which you are conducted for candidates to join in Indian Army.

You need to satisfy the eligibility criteria needed for the exam and they may include such as:

> Nationality
> Martial Status
> Age limit
> Education Qualification
> Physical Standard

Physical Standard for Indian Army:

You need to satisfy them all in order to apply for the exam and join in Indian Army.

As you have not mentioned your qualification,the one thing which i can say is that for joining in Indian Army by writing the entrance exam you need to have a minimum qualification of completed +2 and must have a age limit of 16 1/2-19 years

ALL THE BEST
7th July 2012, 12:42 AM
jyotiprakash2108

Location: 91/3 pratap nagar, sanganer,Jaipur 302021,Rajasthan,India
Default Re: Required Qualification to join Army? Required Height for the candidate to join Army? Which Entrance Exam should I appear for this? Which subjects should I read for the Entrance Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aman khattra View Post
hello
sorry to say that you are not eligible for Indian Army.Because female candidates are not allowed for Indian Army.

NDA exam is conduct by UPSC.
UPSC conduct this exam twice in a year.
Eligibility
you should be Indian.
you should be complete 12th class with maths and physics subjects.
you should be male. females candidates are not allowed.
your age should be in between 16.5-19 years.

i am attach a file of height and weight requirement.

good luck
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	NDA-Physical-Requirements.jpg
Views:	804
Size:	70.0 KB
ID:	99110  
7th July 2012, 11:12 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Required Qualification to join Army? Required Height for the candidate to join Army? Which Entrance Exam should I appear for this? Which subjects should I read for the Entrance Exam?

The Indian Army can be joined basically in two ways after 12th standard through NDA entrance exam and after Graduation through CDS entrance exam.

You have not specified your present academic qualification. Anyway assuming you academic qualification as 12th, you can join Indian Army through NDA(National Defence Academy) entrance exam conducted by UPSC twice every year as NDA-I and NDA-II.

Besides educational qualification as 12th standard, the candidate must be an unmarried India male within the age of 16.5 to 19 years with good Physical and Mental fitness. The 12th final exam appearing candidate is also is eligible to apply for NDA.

The selection is through written exam, personal interview, Physical Fitness Test and finally through Medical Test.

Regarding minimum physical requirement, I have attached a file which can be referred.

For more information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in
Attached Files
File Type: docx General Physical and Mental Standards.docx(16.6 KB, 58 views)
30th March 2013, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

i am munaf .i want to join in army
1st July 2013, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

i am studying in 10th.if i want to join indian in 1 i want to take which suject
21st April 2020, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

I completed my 10 2(mpc) now which course is to be selected in Degree to join in army
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?