2nd March 2018, 03:54 PM
priyapriya30495

Entrance exam syllabus and pattern for Health Inspector along with sample papers

I have completed B.Sc (chemistry) - 2016. So, I have interest to attend the Health Inspector course for 2018. But I don't know the exams details. So, please provide the exam details and also I want a previous year question papers to prepare exams.

13th May 2019, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Entrance exam syllabus and pattern for Health Inspector along with sample papers

What is the syllabus for sanitary inspection course in Gandhi gram university in dindugal
30th June 2019, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Entrance exam syllabus and pattern for Health Inspector along with sample papers

Is there any interview of health inspector, If yes then how many marks are there of it
10th August 2019, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me the PG diploma course in sanitary inspection entrance exam syllabus
2nd May 2020, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

I'M studied bsc chem final year I study sanitary inspector syllabus I don't no plealsle tell me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?