1st January 2011, 07:29 PM
siddharth.m

Which are the entrance exams for Aeronautical Engineering?

Are there any entrance exams for aeronautical engineering ?

Related Questions:
  1. List of entrance exams to get admission in best Aeronautical Engineering Colleges?
  2. Which exams do I have to give to become an Aeronautical Engineering? Job opportunities in Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to join Aryonatic after finishing 10th?
  4. Seat in aeronautical engineering with local engineering entrance exams (like eamcet)
  5. Which are the good colleges in India and Abroad for Aeronautical Engineering? Which entrance exams to prepare to get Aeronautical Engineering?
  6. How to prepare for the entrance exams of engineering so as to get a seat in Aeronautical Engineering?
  7. Qualification and entrance exams required for Aeronautical engineering?
  8. Can I get admission for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Mechanical Engineering? Do I need to give any Entrance Exam for this?
  9. How to Get Into Aeronautics Field?
  10. Entrance exam for getting into Aeronautical Engineering courses?
  11. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  12. Which are the best Aeronautical Engineering colleges in AP? How are the opportunities for girls in Aeronautical Engineering?
  13. Can I apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of B.Sc in IT? Required percentage in UG to apply for this course? Which Entrance Exam to appear for this?
  14. Best engineering colleges in South India? Is it possible to join Aeronautical Engineering College without answering any entrance exam?
  15. How can I join in Aeronautical engineering course? Which is the entrance exam for that course?
  16. Which stream should I choose to become an astronaut?
  17. Which are the entrance exams for Aeronautical Engineering
  18. Short term course in Aeronautical engineering after completing B.E? What are the entrance exams to study in abroad? -- [New]
2nd January 2011, 09:07 PM
anuragbhulyan

Default Re: Which are the entrance exams for Aeronautical Engineering?

Yes You must appear in AIEEE so there are some colleges who provide Aeronautical engineering.
You must check whether some deemed university provide these courses ?

All D Best
2nd January 2011, 11:07 PM
mini rani
Senior Member++

hi!

Yes,selection to BE / B.Tech in aeronautical engineering course is based on merit i.e the marks secured in the final exams of 10+2 and through entrance exams.

Entrance to the IIT's is through 'JEE' (Joint Entrance Exam). Most of the institutes conducting engineering courses in Aeronautics consider JEE score as the qualifying grade. While other institutions select candidates through their own separate entrance exams and other state level and national level exams.
22nd September 2011, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

can i join for aeronautical engineering by entrance examination after 2?
8th February 2013, 08:28 PM
shilpanaidu 123
Senior Member+

hi
AIEEE or EAMCET are the entrance exam for Aeronautical engineering after 10+2

best of luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?