14th April 2018, 09:39 AM
Anu uthup

Entrance exams available to study BPharma in Himachal Pradesh?

Hello everyone, I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission and studying BPharma course in Himachal Pradesh. Please let me know about the entrance exams asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exams available to study BPharma course -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Entrance exams available to get Lateral Entry in BPharma for Pharmacy Diploma student?
  3. Entrance exams available to study BPharma in Delhi?
  4. Am I eligible to write Himachal pradesh, CPMT? My father is army man and posted at Himachal Pradesh
  5. Am I eligible to study Integrated LLM after completing 12th? Is there any entrance exam for admission in Integrated LLM program? List of colleges in Himachal Pradesh?
  6. Entrance exams to get admission in MDS at Delhi for a candidate who has completed BDS in Himachal Pradesh?
  7. Can I appear for HP PMT? I have Punjab domicile
  8. Why Himachal Pradesh government doesnÂ’t consider my diploma in civil engineer from IGNOU?
  9. Can I get domicile of Himachal Pradesh if my place of birth is HP but I studied in Punjab?
  10. Am I eligible to get registered in paramedical council of Himachal Pradesh after completion of B.Sc Radiology?
  11. Any chance in MBBS in Himachal Pradesh? I have scored 317 marks in NEET
  12. What is the date of BDO exam in Himachal Pradesh
  13. Entrance exams for M.Sc in Agroforestry for student without Himachal Pradesh domicile?
  14. Previous years question papers of Himachal Pradesh Clerical Exams
  15. When the application form of LEET will be distributed? Examination date of LEET in Himachal Pradesh?
  16. Last date of submission of forms of MSc entrance exams of Himachal Pradesh?
  17. Old Himachal Pradesh University's M.Com entrance solved questions paper
  18. Coaching classes to prepare for JEE Main and Advanced in Jawalamukhi, Himachal Pradesh? -- [New]
15th April 2018, 03:06 PM
google girl
Senior Member+

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study BPharma in Himachal Pradesh?

If you want to get admission in B.Pharma course in any government colleges in Himachal Pradesh then you have to appear for Himachal Pradesh Common Entrance Test.

Or if you want to get admission in any private colleges then the colleges also conduct their personal entrance examination, you can also appear for this.
15th April 2018, 06:19 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

To get admission in any colleges for B.Pharma course in Himachal Pradesh, you have to appear for Himachal Pradesh Common Entrance Test that is HP-CET. On the basis of this examination score, you can get admission in any government colleges as well as in private colleges too.
18th April 2018, 07:51 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm) is a 4 years of graduation level degree.
The basic eligibility required to study B.Pharma is a 10+2 or its equivalent education in PCM/ PCB from any recognised board.

There are many universities which conduct entrance exam for giving admissions into the university. Some of them are listed below:

- IIT JEE (Indian Institute of Technology Joint Entrance Examination)
- Banaras Hindu B.Pharma Entrance Test
- HPU (Himachal Pradesh University) shimla B.Pharma Entrance Test
- Maharashtra B.Pharm Common Entrance Test (MHT CET)
- BITSAT (Birla Institute of Technology & Sciences Admission Test)
- Few other states like Kerala, Punjab, Uttar Pradesh conducts their own entrance exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?