7th March 2010, 10:24 PM
Alphonsa mathew

Entrance exams for masters in speech and hearing in AYJNIHH mumbai and secunderbad, SRMC chennai, AIISH mysore and in KMC mangalore?

dear sir/madam,
kindly inform me when the entrance exams for masters in speech and hearing in AYJNIHH mumbai and secunderbad, SRMC chennai, AIISH mysore and in KMC mangalore.please also tell me where the application forms can be obtained.

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exams for masters in speech and hearing in AYJNIHH Mumbai and Secunderbad SRMC Chennai, AIISH Mysore and in KMC Mangalore? Where to get the application forms?
  2. What is the entrance exam date to do masters from AYJNIHH Mumbai?
  3. Is there any entrance exam available for admission in BASLP at All India Institute of Speech and Hearing?
  4. How to get a government job after completing diploma in speech and hearing at Mumbai
  5. List of good private MBBS medical colleges which offer management quota? How much is the fee structure?
  6. Colleges in Kerala for Speech & Hearing degree course? Entrance exams and fees for the same?
  7. Diploma course in hearing listing & speech (D.H.L.S.) - Course Details, Fee Structure, Duration, Entrance Exams?
  8. How can I get admission with full scholarship in Ireland, Singapore, UK or Australia for Master degree in Speech and Hearing programme?
  9. NRI quota admissions in well known private medical colleges?
  10. What is the date of entrance examination of KMC Manipal?
  11. How can a ME 4th year student apply for jobs in various companies?
  12. Where should I take admission for MPT course in Chennai or Coimbatore?
  13. Manipal enat cut off mark mbbs: manipal or mangalore KMC -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I pursue B.Ed after bachelor degree in speech and hearing? -- [New]
  15. Career as speech and hearing therapist?
  16. Biology streams available to study in M.Sc for Speech and Hearing graduate?
  17. Seats available for General candidates to study Diploma in Hearing Aid and Earmould Technology in AIISH? Percentage criteria and fee expenses?
  18. Which are the deemed universities offering seats in MD Peadiatrics?
10th March 2010, 11:21 PM
rrmohantysmile
Senior Member+

Default Re: Entrance exams for masters in speech and hearing in AYJNIHH mumbai and secunderbad, SRMC chennai, AIISH mysore and in KMC mangalore?

the application forms can be downloaded from their website and the information regarding the same is also available there. but the entrance exam dates are not yet announced but are likely to be there in the month of June as a tentative date i can tell you that from last many years they are happening on first or second week of june..
hope you get them...
bye take care..
or i will notify you as soon as the dates are out..
good luck..
5th April 2010, 08:13 PM
Bella
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Entrance exams for masters in speech and hearing in AYJNIHH mumbai and secunderbad, SRMC chennai, AIISH mysore and in KMC mangalore?

the details for AYJNIHH mumbai and secunderbad
is available at ayjnihh.nic.in/admis08.pdf
15th May 2010, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

model question paper for ent exam
15th July 2010, 01:41 PM
karthu
Senior Member+

hai
There are many exams. Some of them are:
Ali yavar jung national institute of hearing Entrance exam(AYINIH)
All india institute of speech & hearing entrance exam
31st August 2010, 10:04 PM
shipra saxena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphonsa mathew View Post
dear sir/madam,
kindly inform me when the entrance exams for masters in speech and hearing in AYJNIHH mumbai and secunderbad, SRMC chennai, AIISH mysore and in KMC mangalore.please also tell me where the application forms can be obtained.
the information is available at ayjnihh.nic.in/admis08.pdf
the dates r not yet declared wait for the dates
15th April 2011, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

respected sir/ madam
i want to give the entrance for AYJNIHH Mumbai ,2011,I m preparing for the same, but due to limited no. of seats it becomes indispensable to apply for the other colleges also, there dates have been introduced, since I'm from delhi, i have to book the tickets before hand so please help me to know the date of entrance for AYJNIHH, Mumbai..if not exact then atleast a tentative date..
i shall be highly grateful to you..
parul malik
18th April 2011, 12:36 AM
Unregistered

sir, i want to write entrance for AYNIHH kolkatta and secunderabad. i ve searched in net but cound not get any information about application and date of exam. could you plz help in getting.

thanking you
surender
12th May 2011, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

when is the entrance exam of aiish . conform no of seats.
30th May 2011, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

KINDLY INFORM ENTRANCE EXAM DATES& FEES STRUCTURES FOR RCI RECOGNIZED INSTITUTIONS. THANKING YOU
5th June 2011, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

Kindly inform me how to know the application submitted & hall tikit. THANK YOU
21st February 2012, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

kindly inform the dates of entrance exam of MASLP and from where to get the previous year question papers?
6th May 2012, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

Sir/madam i want last year entrance paper of BASLP
3rd September 2013, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

hi all,
I'm chethan.... I would like to join AISH at mysore, i've completed pu in the academic year 2012-13 with 82%. Can any1 knows how to apply for the entrance exam can inform me at 8792535617, 8867002942
15th February 2014, 02:33 AM
Unregistered

Hi sir,i would like to apply for entrance examination for speech and hearing.No one in my family knows well about this course.so please kindly inform me about te date.
I would also like to know what can i become after completing this course.please reply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?