7th November 2010, 05:34 PM
surender gupta

Entrance exams for masters in speech and hearing in AYJNIHH Mumbai and Secunderbad SRMC Chennai, AIISH Mysore and in KMC Mangalore? Where to get the application forms?

dear sir/madam,
kindly inform me when the entrance exams for masters in speech and hearing in AYJNIHH mumbai and secunderbad, SRMC chennai, AIISH mysore and in KMC mangalore.please also tell me where the application forms can be obtained.

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exams for masters in speech and hearing in AYJNIHH Mumbai and Secunderbad SRMC Chennai, AIISH Mysore and in KMC Mangalore? Where to get the application forms?
  2. What is the entrance exam date to do masters from AYJNIHH Mumbai?
  3. Distance education of M.Sc food and Nutrition in Mysore university?
  4. Is there any entrance exam available for admission in BASLP at All India Institute of Speech and Hearing? -- [New]
  5. Colleges in Kerala for Speech & Hearing degree course? Entrance exams and fees for the same?
  6. How to get a government job after completing diploma in speech and hearing at Mumbai
  7. List of good private MBBS medical colleges which offer management quota? How much is the fee structure?
  8. Diploma course in hearing listing & speech (D.H.L.S.) - Course Details, Fee Structure, Duration, Entrance Exams?
  9. Is KMC entrance application form available in Kerala? How to apply for KMC exam online?
  10. How can I get admission with full scholarship in Ireland, Singapore, UK or Australia for Master degree in Speech and Hearing programme?
  11. NRI quota admissions in well known private medical colleges?
  12. What is the date of entrance examination of KMC Manipal?
  13. How can a ME 4th year student apply for jobs in various companies?
  14. Where should I take admission for MPT course in Chennai or Coimbatore?
  15. Manipal enat cut off mark mbbs: manipal or mangalore KMC -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Career as speech and hearing therapist?
  17. Biology streams available to study in M.Sc for Speech and Hearing graduate?
  18. Seats available for General candidates to study Diploma in Hearing Aid and Earmould Technology in AIISH? Percentage criteria and fee expenses?
15th August 2011, 03:35 PM
anil krishna

Default Re: Entrance exams for masters in speech and hearing in AYJNIHH Mumbai and Secunderbad SRMC Chennai, AIISH Mysore and in KMC Mangalore? Where to get the application forms?

the application forms can be downloaded from their website and the information regarding the same is also available there. but the entrance exam dates are not yet announced but are likely to be there in the month of June as a tentative date i can tell you that from last many years they are happening on first or second week of june..
hope you get them...
bye take care..
or i will notify you as soon as the dates are out..
good luck..
15th August 2011, 03:38 PM
anil krishna

Default Re: Entrance exams for masters in speech and hearing in AYJNIHH Mumbai and Secunderbad SRMC Chennai, AIISH Mysore and in KMC Mangalore? Where to get the application forms?

Hai,

First you have to do lot of planning, searching and enquiries before choosing a college.
Since lot of colleges, Universities offer Dentistry in USA
Do some research work, and lot of enquiry.
Since each University/College differs widely in Admission, Fee structure etc.,

It is for YOU to decide which part of USA and which college you are intending to pursue. Not all the colleges conduct Entrance test for admission.

If you intend to go on scholarship, then take GRE test.
29th September 2011, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

how was the reservation category for m.sc(aslp)
18th November 2011, 09:24 AM
litunu

you have to do lot of planning, searching and enquiries before choosing a college.
Since lot of colleges, Universities offer Dentistry in USA
Do some research work, and lot of enquiry.
Since each University/College differs widely in Admission, Fee structure etc.,

It is for YOU to decide which part of USA and which college you are intending to pursue. Not all the colleges conduct Entrance test for admission.
30th November 2011, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

what was the cut off mark last year
28th January 2012, 11:41 PM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

lot of colleges, Universities offer Dentistry in USA
Do some research work, and lot of enquiry.Since each University/College differs widely in Admission, Fee structure etc.,It is for YOU to decide which part of USA and which college you are intending to pursue. Not all the colleges conduct Entrance test for admission.
28th March 2012, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

HOW MUCH MARK I WANT IN 12 . FROM WHERE I WILL APPLICATION FORM.
14th March 2013, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

please show the model papers of dhls
2nd April 2014, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

can i get information about entrance date of master of speech hearing in ayjnihh mumbai and secunderbad for 2014
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?