22nd June 2017, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

Which entrance to give for getting admission to Hotel Management course?

Which entrance to give for getting admission for Hotel Management course? Can you please give me the details about the entrance exam which I need to apply and clear? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Preferred books for the preparation of Hotel management entrance exams?
  2. Which entrance to give for getting admission to Hotel Management course? -- [New]
  3. Best institute for Hotel Management in Delhi and types of questions asked in entrance exam for the same?
  4. Recommended course to become a Chef after PUC?
  5. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in Institute of Hotel Management, Lucknow? Detailed information about the entrance exam?
  6. How to study Bachelor of Hotel Management after 12th Commerce?
  7. Best colleges for Hotel Management in Mumbai? Is there any entrance exam for Hotel Management course? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which are the top 10 IHM Colleges in which I can get after scoring 1109 rank?
  9. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study Hotel Management course in Abroad?
  10. How much percentage in 12th is required to apply for hotel management course?
  11. Colleges offering Bachelor of Hotel Management course in Delhi? List of entrance exams for admission?
  12. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Master of Hotel Management in IHM, Hyderabad? Total Fee expenses of this course?
  13. Am I eligible to appear in Entrance Exam for study Hotel Management after completing 12th Science?
  14. Can Hotel Management be done through any entrance exam?
  15. What is procedure to get admission in Hotel Management in a Government college?
  16. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Diploma in Hotel & Catering Management in International Institute of Hotel Management, Ahmedabad?
  17. List of colleges available in Pune to study Hotel Management course through IIHM entrance exam?
  18. How can I get admission in Master of Hotel Management in Taiwan being a B.Com final year student? In which entrance exam I will have to appear?
30th June 2017, 07:16 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which entrance to give for getting admission to Hotel Management course?

There are different entrance examination conducted for admission in various Hotel Management course.

>>NCHMCT Joint Entrance Examination.

>>AIMA UGAT.

>>IIHM E-CHAT entrance exam.

>>AIHMCT Written entrance exam.

>>BVP HM entrance exam.

You can apply for these entrance examination to get admission in top Hotel Management course in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?