4th May 2011, 12:01 AM
korat ghanhsyam

Which exam do I have to answer after 12th in order to become an Aeronautical Engineer?

sir, i am in 12th standerd.if i want to auronautical engineer,which exam will give me?

9th May 2011, 03:05 AM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which exam do I have to answer after 12th in order to become an Aeronautical Engineer?

For becoming a good Aeronautical or Aerospace Engineer it is mandatory to pursue B.Tech from good Insitute have best Faculty, and other essential arrangement for a better study.

IITJEE: conducted by IIT's for providing admission to its Engineering degrees.
Eiligibility: Candidate must be have passed +2 PCM with at least 60% aggregate. 12th appearing candidates may also provisionally appear for entrance.

AIEEE: Conducted by NIT's for providing admission into various Engineering courses.
Eligibility: Candidate must be have passed +2 PCM with at least 60% aggregate. 12th appearing candidates may also provisionally appear for entrance.

ISAT: Conducted by IIST for providing admission into B.Tech Aerospace or other specialized courses in space technology.

Eligibility: Candidate must have at least 70% aggregate in 10th and at least 70% aggregate in 12th PCM.

Regards
~Faiyaz~
9th May 2011, 11:11 AM
venkatgct

Default Re: Which exam do I have to answer after 12th in order to become an Aeronautical Engineer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by korat ghanhsyam View Post
sir, i am in 12th standerd.if i want to auronautical engineer,which exam will give me?
dear friend,

the aeronautial engg is a aero-specialized branch of engg..... the top institutes in india offer the course..

the obvious exams to apply for are:

IIT JEE

AIEEE

u may also attend the state level exams in ur state and apply for the course in the regional level colleges!!!

regards...
9th May 2011, 03:23 PM
mandiv

hello.....
hmmmm for aeronautical engineering you have to pursue b.tech course.....
many of the institutions provide entrance for b.tech in aeronautical engineering........
like IIT ,AIEEE and if you want distance learning then you can even try for IGNOU......it also provide the aeronautical engineering......
and if you want to do private practice then you can go for the practice centre located in greator noida......which will charge you rs 1.5 lac per annum .........they will make you practice repairing the faults in an aeroplane.........
best of luck.....
9th May 2011, 03:25 PM
mandiv

Thumbs up Re: Which exam do I have to answer after 12th in order to become an Aeronautical Engineer?

hello.....
hmmmm for aeronautical engineering you have to pursue b.tech course.....
many of the institutions provide entrance for b.tech in aeronautical engineering........
like IIT ,AIEEE and if you want distance learning then you can even try for IGNOU......it also provide the aeronautical engineering......
and if you want to do private practice then you can go for the practice centre located in greator noida......which will charge you rs 1.5 lac per annum .........they will make you practice repairing the faults in an aeroplane.........
best of luck.....
9th May 2011, 07:45 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

There are three exam, through which you can become aeronautical engineeri. Viz:
IITJEE: .
Eiligibility: Candidate must be have passed +2 PCM with at least 60% aggregate.
Only IIT kanpur and Kgp provide this course.

AIEEE: Conducted by NIT's for providing admission into various Engineering courses.
Eligibility: Candidate must be have passed +2 PCM.
Only 2-3 NIts provide this course, information regarding this will be given in brochure.

ISAT: Conducted by IIST for providing admission into B.Tech Aerospace engineering.
Eligibility: Candidate must have at least 70% aggregate in 10th and at least 70% aggregate in 12th PCM.
17th June 2011, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to becme an aeronauticaml engineer what should i do after 12 th
is pet helpful
3rd July 2011, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

how much i want to score to go to aeronautic
25th July 2011, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

can i pass entrnce exam of iit wthout any ttn classes??????? i passd 10th class nw n how mch mrks i need to get admssn in aerontcal cllge?????
22nd November 2011, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

sir i was complete 10th with 72percent and inter with 59.5percent i wnt to become a aeuronotical enginieer pls say what i do
12th February 2012, 02:23 PM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

IITJEE: conducted by IIT's for providing admission to its Engineering degrees.
Eiligibility: Candidate must be have passed +2 PCM with at least 60% aggregate. 12th appearing candidates may also provisionally appear for entrance.you must be have passed +2 PCM with at least 60% aggregate.
Only IIT kanpur and Kgp provide this course.AIEEE: Conducted by NIT's for providing admission into various Engineering courses.
Eligibility: Candidate must be have passed +2 PCM.
25th June 2012, 01:47 AM
Unregistered

can i take addmision in IIT with 56% in 12th ?if i'll pass IItJEE exam.
25th June 2012, 11:22 AM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Which exam do I have to answer after 12th in order to become an Aeronautical Engineer?

You can apply for aeronautical engineering if you have 50% marks in physics, chemistry and mathematics taken together.
If you are a diploma holder in mechanical or aeronautical engineering, then also you can apply for this course.

The duration of this course is 4 years.

You can give the following exams to study this subject:-
AIEEE
CEE
SET
IIA
IISAT

Following are the top aeronautical engineering colleges in India:-

Punjab Engineering College, Chandigarh
IIT, Chennai
IIT, Kharagpur
Manipal University
IIT, Bombay
Punjab Engineering College, Chandigarh
Madras Institute of Technology, Chennai
Academy of Aerospace & Aviation, Indore
Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering, Dehradun
8th July 2014, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

dis is sahithi i have passed 10th with 93% and i have passed 11th with 83% is it enough for aeronautical engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?