16th February 2019, 03:10 PM
Gurudeba Sahu

Which exam do I need to write for SBI Clerk jobs?

Sir, which exam should I write for SBI Clerk job? Please, provide syllabus, exam pattern details and application procedure of that entrance. Also, what is the marking scheme and passing criteria of that exam?

20th February 2019, 03:50 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which exam do I need to write for SBI Clerk jobs?

To join SBI as a Clerk you have to appear and qualify in the entrance examination conducted by SBI.

The required educational qualification is bachelor degree in any discipline. The age limit is 20-28 years. There is relaxation for reserved category.

Examination is conducted in three stages and candidates have to qualify in all stages for final selection. For examination patter and other details visit at official website which is www.sbi.co.in.
21st February 2019, 04:20 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which exam do I need to write for SBI Clerk jobs?

SBI conducts examination for recruitment in jobs in their banks.

The eligibility to appear for the Clerk recruitment examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree and age must be between 20-28 years.

There is no minimum required aggregate to appear in the examination. If you will score more or equal to cut off then you are eligible for selection.

To get any more information visit at www.sbi.co.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?