4th January 2011, 01:37 PM
t.afsana

Eligibility criteria for PO exams? Can I write SBI exam for clerk post while doing B.Tech?

what is the eligibility for po exams?i have not completed my degree(b.tech) yet.i am writing sbi exams for clerk post.is it correct for me

9th January 2011, 01:34 AM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for PO exams? Can I write SBI exam for clerk post while doing B.Tech?

hello,

For syndicate Bank PO exam the eligibility criteria are:

1. A citizen of India.
2.Age over the age of 21 years and below or equal to 30 years of age.
3.PG degree from any recognized univ. in any subject with 60% aggregate.degree in engg. is also eligible.

So after your engineering you can write for this exam.

All the best!
9th January 2011, 08:40 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for PO exams? Can I write SBI exam for clerk post while doing B.Tech?

The eligibility to appear in any bank PO exams in India is to posses a graduation degree from any university. The candidate must have scored more than 60% of marks in the concerning degree. Students who are in their final year exam can also appear in the bank exam. Getting a bank job at this age would definitely benefit you career. Even if you get a clerical job, you can scale up in the hierarchy by writing department test as and when you become eligible for it.
21st January 2011, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

hai sir iam studing 1st b tech.iam eligible to write exam for clerk post.which is best job either bank employee or soft engineer
23rd January 2011, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

sir/madam i want to know can i give po exams??????
i am write know doing b.b.a 6th semester...
7th April 2011, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

are Btech students taken for the post of bank clerks please do reply sir to [email protected],
Thanking you
7th May 2011, 01:56 AM
Unregistered

sir, i have 43% in graduation and 58% in h.s, can i able to give sbi clerk exam?
11th May 2011, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir i have 37% in grafuation, 59% in isc and 67% in masters can i sit for the bank po exams plz reply on
[email protected]
31st May 2011, 08:15 PM
sivaraj448
Senior Member++

For syndicate Bank PO exam the eligibility criteria are:

1. A citizen of India.
2.Age over the age of 21 years and below or equal to 30 years of age.
3.PG degree from any recognized univ. in any subject with 60% aggregate.degree in engg. is also eligible.

So after your engineering you can write for this exam.
10th June 2011, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

how many time a person can sit for po exams
13th June 2011, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

I have done b.sc from delhi university. Can i give po exam?????? Am i eligible for it???
15th June 2011, 01:06 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by t.afsana View Post
what is the eligibility for po exams?i have not completed my degree(b.tech) yet.i am writing sbi exams for clerk post.is it correct for me
Eligibility criteria for SBI Bank :-

A) Educational qualifications :-

1) You need to have a degree from a recognized University or any equivalent examination recognized as such by the Government of India.

2) You need to have fundamental computer skill.

B) Age limit :-

Your age should be within 21 - 28 years on the 1st January of the year of examination.

Relaxation in Upper Age limit :-

1) For SC/ST :- 5 years

2) For OBC :- 3 years
after completion of your b-tech you are eligible.
15th June 2011, 07:33 PM
SUMITRA_M

Quote:
According to the newest vacancy of sbi po you should complete your gradution by 1.6.2011. Only pass degree is enough no percentage are demanded
15th June 2011, 07:38 PM
SUMITRA_M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir/madam i want to know can i give po exams??????
i am write know doing b.b.a 6th semester...
If you complete your graduation degree by 1 june 2011 than you are eligible for the ongoing sbi po recruitment.
15th June 2011, 07:57 PM
SUMITRA_M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how many time a person can sit for po exams
This is a good question. A candidate applying for bank po exam can attend this exam for 4 times in his life. A obc candidate can attend it for 7 times and there is no chance limit for sc/st candidate.
24th July 2011, 11:18 AM
Tribhuwankumar1990

Quote:
for bank po exam minimum eligibility is graduation with 60% marks. Some banks demand 50% or 55% also

you can write clerk exams as their eligibility is +2 passed candidate
24th July 2011, 11:22 AM
Tribhuwankumar1990

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
hai sir iam studing 1st b tech.iam eligible to write exam for clerk post.which is best job either bank employee or soft engineer
yes you are eligible to write exam for clerk post.

Bank employee and software engineer are two very different kind of jobs

it totally depends on your interest whether you want to work in bank or you want to be a software engineer
30th July 2011, 05:50 PM
divyanakra
Senior Member+

Smile Re: Eligibility criteria for PO exams? Can I write SBI exam for clerk post while doing B.Tech?

Now you are doing B.tech with this you can give the exam of bank clerk but not P.O. because for the post of probationary officer one should be graduate with any university with at least 60 percent marks.

initially for every bank there is a seprate exam for these post but now there is only one exam for this post.
so in a year there is one exam for clerk and one for P.O.
and for SBI there is seprate exam.

so with btech you can give clerk exam and after graduation you can give for PO.
8th August 2011, 12:04 AM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
The bank PO is one of the bank exams which is conducted by various banks for recruiting for the post of probationary officer.

Eligibility for Bank PO:

The candidate must be a citizen of India.

The candidates must have a age limit of 21-30 years.
For SC/ST it is 35
For OBC it is 33
For Ex-service men it is 5 years exception from the prescribed limits.

The candidates must have a degree from a recognized university with 60% aggregate.Some banks prefer for 55%.

The candidates who are writing their final degree exam can also apply for the exam.

You can apply for the exam as you have completed your B.tech which is a degree as regarding the criteria you will need a degree that's all.

All the best.
18th August 2011, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

I am student of f.y.b.com. Can i give bank cerk exam?
31st October 2011, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

i have a aggregate of 60 percent in 12th and 55 percent in be can i elligible to give p.o. Exam
31st October 2011, 07:39 PM
gamble007
Senior Member++

For become a PO officer, you must have clear their corresponding examinations,.
educational qualification-

for apply in this examination you must have at least graduation degree from a recognized college,in any stream.

AGE LIMIT-

The age limit for this examination is 21-30 years,.
there are 5 & 3 years of age relaxation are applicable for the SC\ST & OBC candidates,.
i.e. 21-33 years for the OBC candidates,
21-35 years for the SC\ST candidates,.

Examination pattern-

No of attempts-
four for the general candidates,
seven for the OBC candidates,
no such restriction for the SC\ST candidates,.

thanks!!!
~gamble~
31st October 2011, 07:41 PM
gamble007
Senior Member++

For become a PO officer, you must have clear their corresponding examinations,.
educational qualification-

for apply in this examination you must have at least graduation degree from a recognized college,in any stream.

AGE LIMIT-

The age limit for this examination is 21-30 years,.
there are 5 & 3 years of age relaxation are applicable for the SC\ST & OBC candidates,.
i.e. 21-33 years for the OBC candidates,
21-35 years for the SC\ST candidates,.

Examination pattern-

No of attempts-
four for the general candidates,
seven for the OBC candidates,
no such restriction for the SC\ST candidates,.

thanks!!!
~gamble~
31st October 2011, 07:55 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Generally,the PO examination is done through the Aptitude Test & Interview.

Eligibility Criteria :

1:You should complete graduation with 55% in aggregate in any discipline.

2:your age should be maximum 25 years of age as on

selection process:

Aptitude Test
Group Process

Profiling

Personal Interview

To apply application form online :www.icicicareers.com

Test Dates and locations will be announced at your e-mail id.

there will be internship in the following areas:

Private Banking

Branch Management

Corporate Banking

Relationship Management

Risk and Credit Management

Treasury
8th February 2012, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

i got 56% in 12 im eligible in banking clerk exam
30th October 2012, 01:13 AM
eduforall
Senior Member+++

Hi,

Yes , you can apply.

Eligibility for Bank Clerk Exam -

Graduation from a recognised university.

Age- 20 - 30 years for general category, 20 - 33 years for OBC category, 20 - 35 years for SC/ ST.

As, you are final year student, you can apply.

But at the time of selection, your degree will be required.
31st October 2012, 11:03 AM
swas08

hi dear,
Eligibility criteria for SBI Bank :-

A) Educational qualifications :-

1) You need to have a degree from a recognized University or any equivalent examination recognized as such by the Government of India.

2) You need to have fundamental computer skill.

B) Age limit :-

Your age should be within 21 - 28 years on the 1st January of the year of examination.

Relaxation in Upper Age limit :-

1) For SC/ST :- 5 years

2) For OBC :- 3 years
after completion of your b-tech you are eligible.

thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?