15th February 2011, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

Examination pattern of FCI recruitment exam? Is there any negative marking in fci exam?

Please describe me there is any negative marking in FCI exam.

22nd February 2011, 01:48 PM
xavi

Default Re: Examination pattern of FCI recruitment exam? Is there any negative marking in fci exam?

hi'

Syllabus For FCI Management Trainee Exam 2011:
As Notified on the FCI Website the FCI Management Exam will have three Stages Viz. Written Exam,Group Discussion and

Interview.The Written test will comprise of 90 multiple choice question of general aptitude consisting of

Reasoning,Data Analysis, Computer Awareness, General Awareness, Management and Current Affairs for the post of

Management Trainees (Genl./Depot/Movt.) and of 90 multiple choice questions on General Accounting and Finance for

candidates applying for MT (Accounts). The test for MT (Genl./Depot/Movt.) will be followed by the test for MT

(Accounts).

Further Details About Written Exam For Management Trainees (Gen./Depot/Movt.)

General Intelligence and Reasoning:

This sub-test is designed to test the candidate's inference and logic from the given information. It would include

questions of both verbal and non-verbal type. This component may include questions on analogies, similarities and

differences, problem solving, analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, relationship concepts,

arithmetical reasoning, arithmetic number series, non-verbal series, coding and decoding, statement conclusion, etc.

General Awareness and Current Affairs:

This sub-test is designed to test the candidate’s general knowledge and current affairs. Questions in this component

will be aimed at testing the candidate’s general awareness of the environment around him and current events and

apart from that general awareness about the concerned region/zone for which advertisement has been published for

will also be tested. The test may also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially

pertaining to Sports, History, Culture, Geography, Economic Environment, General Polity, IndianConstitution, and

Scientific Research, etc.

Data Analysis and Sufficiency:

This sub test is designed to test the ability of candidate to interpret and analyse the information and the data

provided in the form of table, line graph, bar graphs, pie charts or combination of them. It also includes questions

to test the ability to find out the sufficiency of data to answer the questions.

Computer Awareness:

This sub-test is designed to test candidate’s knowledge of basic computer operations, MS Office including MS Word,

MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Access operations, emails, internet and websites, basic computer hardware and languages.

22nd February 2011, 02:21 PM
rks@estate
Senior Member+

Default Re: Examination pattern of FCI recruitment exam? Is there any negative marking in fci exam?

Hello Dear,

Examination pattern of FCI recruitment examination are as follows: -

1. Written Test - The written test will comprise of 90 multiple choice question of general aptitude consisting of Reasoning, Data Analysis, Computer Awareness, General Awareness, Management and Current Affairs.

2. Group Discussion and

3. Interview.

And according to my opinion, there is " NO " any negative marking in FCI recruitment examination.

Good Luck

28th February 2011, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

i hve applied 4 fci mt accounts .is there any negative marking &kindlly tell me duration period of ques paper. like 90 multiple ques shld be completed at what time period
[email protected]

15th April 2011, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i hve applied 4 fci mt accounts .is there any negative marking &kindlly tell me duration period of ques paper. like 90 multiple ques shld be completed at what time period
[email protected]
No there is no negative marking but in case of clashing of marks wrong answers taken into consideration

Regards
Rahul Sharma
[email protected]
Ph.No.:9560078152

9th May 2011, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir
I have come to know that there is 1/3 negative marking. Is that true for 2011 exam?
Pls ans. me on my email. [email protected]
Thank you

5th July 2011, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

how much marks for interviw in fci mt exam ....reply

5th November 2011, 08:57 AM
Unregistered

May i know how to get clear the written test?

11th November 2011, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

is there any group discussion exam for fci grade iii (general ) exam?

17th November 2011, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

i am doing b-tech final year...can i apply?can you tell me total marks for the exam?

19th December 2011, 12:32 AM
monu 1986

plz provide last years papers of fci

25th December 2011, 10:15 AM
Unregistered

plz provide last years papers of fci

24th January 2012, 11:06 PM
anil jain2

sir i want previous papers for fci....

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?