20th August 2011, 08:19 PM
hlp4u

Which exams can I give after doing graduation in BSc Computer Science UPSC? Which all exams can I give?

what are the exams that i can give after doing my graduation in bsc comp sc upsc wat else are the exams that i can give.do send a detailed information about them

Related Questions:
  1. Exam to be give to become a Customs Officer after T.Y.BSc Computer Science?
  2. Am I eligible to appear for UPSC Exams being a candidate pursuing B.Sc in Nautical Science?
  3. Which all government job or other jobs I can apply for after completion of B.Sc computer science?
  4. Eligiblity to pursue B.Sc in Computer Science for 12th PCB student? List of colleges with placement facility in Lucknow? How B.Sc(Computer Science) is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  5. Can I give UPSc exam after completing BSc in Chemistry?
  6. Complete details about exams like IES and PSU? Are these both exams different from each other? When can I give the exams?
  7. What are the recruitment exams available to appear in UPSC for B.Com graduate? Detailed information and eligibility to apply? -- [New]
  8. Government exams for Computer science engineer final year? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Am I eligible for UPSC exams after graduation in Hotel management?
  10. Which exams should I give to get a government job after doing BSc computer science?
  11. After B.Sc Computer Science what can I do? In which all competitive exams I can appear?
  12. Which entrance exams do I have to write to get into MCA course after BSc Computer Science?
  13. Will I have to give any entrance exams like GATE to do Ph.D in Computer Science? Procedure to do Ph.D? List of government or central universities offering Ph.D in Computer Science?
  14. What should I do after B.E in Mechanical Engineering?
  15. Which Entrance Exams should I give after completion of B.Sc in Computer Science to get a Government Job?
  16. Eligibility to apply in UPSC recruitment exams for 12th Science student?
  17. Can I give UPSC Exam being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Tech with CSE? How to prepare for this Exam?
  18. Eligibility to do M.Tech in computer Science after B.Sc in Computer Science and without appearing for GATE exam?
21st August 2011, 01:54 AM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which exams can I give after doing graduation in BSc Computer Science UPSC? Which all exams can I give?

dear friend,
After completion of graduation you can appear in any UPSC exams..
The eligibility criteria to appear in any UPSC exam-

Educational qualification-
*One must have complete the graduation first...
*One should not have any due backlogs..

Age criteria-
*The age should be in between 21-30years..
For SC/ST the age relaxation is 5years.. And for OBC the age relaxation is 3years..

So, if your age is less than 30 years, then you can definitely eligible for any UPSC exams..
You can go for UPSC exams like-
1.IAS
2.IFS
3.IPS

You can also go for Defense exams like-CDSE(combined defense service exam)..
It is also conducted by UPSC..
Through CDSE exam you can join Indian Army/Naval Academy/Air Force..
Now , you decide in which field you wants to go..

All the best.
21st August 2011, 05:54 PM
tanmayeetripathy

Default Re: Which exams can I give after doing graduation in BSc Computer Science UPSC? Which all exams can I give?

HI,

IT IS GOOD TO KNOW THAT YOU ARE INTERESTED IN CIVIL SERVICE EXAMINATION WHICH IS CONDUCTED BY UPSC (UNION PUBLIC SERVICE EXAMINATION).IT IS ONE OF THE PRESTIGIOUS AND MOST INTELLIGENT EXAMS TO CRACK AND SUCCESSFULLY JOIN THIS STELLAR CENTRAL GOVT. SERVICE.

SINCE YOU ARE A GRADUATE IN COMPUTER SCIENCE, YOU CAN ALSO OPT FOR VARIOUS COURSES RELATED TO COMPUTER SCIENCE STREAMS SUCH AS:

-IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN TEACHING THEN YOU CAN GO FOR M.s.c IN COMPUTER SCIENCE.

-IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN HARDWARE THEN YOU CAN GO FOR HARDWARE AND NETWORKING.FOR NETWORKING YOU CAN CHOOSE ANY OF THESE COURSES:

1. CCNA (CISCO CERTIFIED COURSE IN NETWORKING).
2. MCSE (MICROSOFT CERTIFIED COURSE IN SOFTWARE NETWORKING).
3. CERTIFICATE COURSE IN NETWORKING FROM JET KING.

-IF YOU WANT TO GO IN PROGRAMMING FIELD THEN YOU CAN DO A CERTIFICATE COURSE IN ANY OF THE LANGUAGES LIKE
*JAVA
*DOT NET
*C#
*C++
* LINUX AND UNIX

-M.C.A (MASTER IN COMPUTER SCIENCE)

-YOU CAN ALSO GO FOR SOFTWARE DESIGN DEVELOPMENT JOB WITHIN ANY TECH COMPANY.

APART FROM COMPUTER SCIENCE RELATED FIELD YOU CAN ALSO OPT FOR:
ACCOUNTING COURSES.
CAREER IN COMMERCIAL PILOT.
BIOTECHNOLOGY.
CAREER IN B.P.O
BANKING COURSES IN INDIA
MASS COMMUNICATION
CAREER IN MEDIA PLANNING, PHOTO JOURNALISM ALSO.

REMEMBER ALWAYS TO CHOOSE THE COURSE ACCORDING TO YOUR INTEREST, KNOWLEDGE AND CAPABILITY.GOOD LUCK.
23rd April 2012, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

can i do hotel management after completing graduation in bsc computer
20th March 2013, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

which types of exams i give for join air force after completion of graduation in computer science?
19th January 2014, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

After T.Y.Bsc(Computer Science) I'm Interested in Cyber Security,Hacking and Cyber Security Forencic Science But in that field have Job Available Private or Government?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?