8th August 2017, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

Which exams to give after 12th to become an Engineer or a Doctor?

Which exams to give after 12th to become an engineer or doctor? I just want to know all the options which are available as currently there are many changes with NEET exam coming in. Can you please provide me with the details soon? Thank you!

10th August 2017, 02:52 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which exams to give after 12th to become an Engineer or a Doctor?

Competitive entrance examination to join Bachelor's degree in Engineering:

1. Joint Entrance Examination : Through this exam, you can join B.Tech in IITs, NITs and other government engineering colleges.

2. State Level engineering entrance exams for admission in state government and private engineering colleges.

3. Private institute entrance exams like BITSAT, SRMEEE, VITEEE, KIIT JEE, LPU NEST etc.

To join MBBS course, you can apply for entrance exams like:

National Eligibility cum Entrance Test.

AIIMS MBBS entrance exam.

JIPMER entrance exam.
10th August 2017, 09:01 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

First thing I would like to let you that to be an engineer you need to hold a B.Tech/ B.E. (Bachelor of Engineering / Technology ) degree from a recognized university. Also to pursue the same degree course you need to have completed your Class 12th with PCM group from a recognized board.

Also for becoming an engineer and to get placement in top MNCs you need to pursue B.Tech/ B.E. degree course from top engineering colleges which can be managed by qualifying entrance examinations like JEE, State EEE/CET, VITEEE, COMED K, SRMEEE, BITSAT, etc. .

Similarly to be a doctor you need to hold MBBS ( Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery ) degree course from a recognized medical college. Also to pursue MBBS degree course you need to have completed your Class 12th with PCB group from a recognized board of education.

Further for your admission in any medical college for pursuing MBBS degree course you need to qualify examinations like NEET or AIIMS MBBS Entrance Examination or JIPMER MBBS entrance examination.

For details and updates regarding these entrance examinations you can log on to their respective official links.
10th August 2017, 09:52 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

The examination after 12th to become Engineering is Joint Entrance Examination.

JEE has two stages JEE Main and JEE Advanced. On basis of JEE Main score, students get admission in National Institute of Technology and other government engineering colleges. JEE Advanced stage is for admission in Indian Institute of Technology.

National Eligibility cum Entrance Test is exam for MBBS course or BDS course to become doctor.
11th August 2017, 06:41 PM
khushiksr

Joint Entrance Examination : Through this exam, you can join B.Tech in IITs, NITs and other government engineering colleges.

2. State Level engineering entrance exams for admission in state government and private engineering colleges.

3. Private institute entrance exams like BITSAT, SRMEEE, VITEEE, KIIT JEE, LPU NEST etc.

To join MBBS course, you can apply for entrance exams like:

National Eligibility cum Entrance Test.

AIIMS MBBS entrance exam.

JIPMER entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?