14th January 2011, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

Expected CAT score required to take admission in MHROD course in Delhi University?

hello sir/MAdam,
I want to know the expected CAT Score to take admission in MHROD course in DU?

Please help

Related Questions:
  1. Previous years papers of MHROD Delhi University exam? Is it aptitude test or subjective test?
  2. Required Percentage of marks in all the academic levels to be eligible for CAT and MAT Exams? Required score in the Entrance Exams to get admission in a top college?
  3. How much CAT score ire required to get admission in Pondicherry University?
  4. Minimum score required in MAT/CAT to be eligible for an MBA degree from Delhi University?
  5. How much CAT score is required to get admission in Pondicherry university?
  6. List of MBA entrance exams in DU? In which month are they held?
  7. What is the expected cutoff for JEE Mains Paper II to get admission into SPA New Delhi?
  8. Is it possible for me do Ph.D after completion of MBA with HR and Finance?
  9. How many times can I appear for GATE exam? How much GATE score is required for admission in IIT Delhi or DCE?
  10. List of MBA colleges having 100% placement guarantee with good package? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to do M.Phil after completing my B.A and M.A in English Language and Literature?
  12. Can i get admission into Pondicherry University or any other college through my CAT score?
  13. \How can I get admission in B.Com in Delhi University?
  14. For admission in M.Pharm in Delhi University is GPAT score considered or the Merit Score of B.Pharm?
  15. Required score to get in CAT Exam in to get admission for MBA in Power Management in a reputed college?
  16. Low fee MBA colleges for middle class students
  17. M.Com from Delhi University or MBA through CAT which one is better? -- [New]
  18. How can a candidate of Andhra, Write CET exam of Medicine in Maharashtra?
23rd January 2011, 07:59 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Expected CAT score required to take admission in MHROD course in Delhi University?

Hello dear,
According to my knowledge ...it is around 87-90%.
23rd January 2011, 11:48 PM
diego
Banned

Default Re: Expected CAT score required to take admission in MHROD course in Delhi University?

The cutoff based on previous years experience is expected to be arround 90 percentile.... ... considering the reputation of DSE..this is the first time Delhi School Of Economics is accepting CAT scores, Only time can tell..
regards
diego
23rd November 2011, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

what would be the expected CAT cut off for mhrod delhi university for session 2011-12...????
22nd December 2011, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

what will be the cutoff for different categories??
11th January 2012, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

sir what is the minimum cat percentile required for sc candidate to take admission in mhrod
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?