10th March 2016, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

Expected rank with 67 marks in WBJEE? Can I get admission in IIEST with this marks?

What rank can I expect with a marks of 67 in WBJEE ... Maths paper was tough this year and full marks was 200. Can i get admission in IIEST?

28th March 2017, 11:26 PM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Default Re: Expected rank with 67 marks in WBJEE? Can I get admission in IIEST with this marks?

WBJEE stands for West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board. As per the information you have provided in your query, you scored 67 marks in WBJEE so, your expected rank must be around 8,000-12,000. The cut off marks for any institution depends on the following factors like number of candidates applying for the exam, number of sets available, difficulty level of the exam etc.

As per my knowledge, you are not eligible to get admission in IIEST. My suggestion to you is that you can apply for admission in private college because you are not eligible to get admission in Indian Institute of Engineering Science and Technology, Shibpur with this marks.
30th March 2017, 02:17 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Expected rank with 67 marks in WBJEE? Can I get admission in IIEST with this marks?

My son born in 04 December 2012, so as per CBSE rules in which class he can get admission for the year 2017-2018
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?