16th August 2010, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Expected salary of a CS having B.Com+LLB(distance course)+MBA finance(done abroad)?

What is the expected salary of a cs having b.com+ llb+ mba(finance).if mba is done from abroad and llb from distant learning course

Related Questions:
  1. Jobs after BAMS in Abroad and expected salary?
  2. Jobs in India and abroad and expected salary after M.Sc(IT)?
  3. Can I get job in Abroad after completion of B.Sc(Agriculture)? Expected starting salary through this course? -- [New]
  4. Expected salary of a CS having B.Com+LLB(distance course)+MBA finance(done abroad)?
  5. Job opportunities with expected salary for Pharmacy postgraduate in India as well as in Abroad?
  6. Possibility to do Pilot Training course in Abroad for 12th Commerce candidate? Expected starting salary after completing Pilot Training course from Abroad?
  7. Scope of production engineering in Indian and Abroad? How much is the expected salary for production engineering fresher? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Will B.Tech Biotech help me in getting a good salary job? What is the scope in it?
  9. How much salary will I get after completing B.Sc. Nursing in abroad? Maximum expected salary?
  10. Expected salary after passing out from IIM A? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What is the expected package after completing MBA from abroad? Is MBA in India better than foreign countries?
  12. Can i get job in India after completion of MS from Germany? Expected salary after MS?
  13. BHM is a good course? What is its scope and how much is the expected salary?
  14. Possibility to study BDS in India and practice in Abroad? Is BDS highly demanded in Abroad? Minimum salary to earn there?
  15. Possibility to study BDS in India and practice in Abroad? Is BDS highly demanded in Abroad? Minimum salary to earn there?
  16. What is the expected salary after completing M.Tech?
  17. Can Mechanical Engineer (Girl) get Jobs in abroad (Specially USA, Switzerland, Uk)?
  18. What kind of jobs are offered to Biotechnologists in India and Abroad? How much is their salary?
3rd March 2011, 06:33 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Expected salary of a CS having B.Com+LLB(distance course)+MBA finance(done abroad)?

It is important that you should have pursued the course from a recognised institute. The salary will vary based on the institute you pursued the courses. If you have pursued MBA and LLB from well reputed institutes then you can expect a salary close to Rs 100000/-. You must have good knowledge in all the areas especially the legal. There are lots of MNC's and large organisations which do need candidates of this profile.
3rd March 2011, 11:36 AM
simran kaur20389

Default Re: Expected salary of a CS having B.Com+LLB(distance course)+MBA finance(done abroad)?

Dear friend,

friend you have a very good qualification experience..... you can get better oppotunities with better perks....
person having only a CA degree can earn 45000/- so you might can earn upto60000 to 75000/- , but only getting a degree is not enough, dedication, hardwork and calibure all shud be included.

All the very best

All the very best
4th March 2011, 09:26 PM
Arsalaan

CS salaries in India range from 6 lakhs to 25 lakhs

for freshers.you can expect to land salaries in the range tof 6-10 lakhs easily.

It will also depend a lot on where you apply and all that stuff.

mayebe higher,,, things will change sharply in an year as you geain workexperience.
4th April 2011, 01:18 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Expected salary of a CS having B.Com LLB(distance course) MBA finance(done abroad)?

according to the status and salary which course has a higher scope either cs or ca
17th April 2011, 01:34 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Expected salary of a CS having B.Com LLB(distance course) MBA finance(done abroad)?

its very tough shud i prefer it ...
16th May 2011, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE DONE MBA IN HR & LLB. HOW MUCH SALARY I CAN EXPECT FROM CORPORATES?
21st May 2011, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

i m mba cs ca bcom llb what will be the pay pakage expected?
3rd June 2011, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

what is better combination for bright future MBA LLB and CS LLB and CS LLB MBA .pls guide me i m so confuse 9729695131
14th June 2011, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

I have done B.SC with PCM . I am interested in CS. pls tell me it is good or not for me.
18th June 2011, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

i have done bcom ,cs mba finance how much salary i can expect????
19th June 2011, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

what all job opporunities after LLB MBA IN HR?
23rd June 2011, 03:55 AM
Unregistered

is this salary per annum
28th June 2011, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

i have done my llb should i opt for cs or mba hr to get good job in mnc
1st July 2011, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

how maney fee per smester of b.com,llb
1st July 2011, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

what i salary get b.com l.l.b c.s hardware eng from jetking have exp as a admin cum accountant in h r academy..also have exp of auditor in c.a firm
5th July 2011, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

is cs llb or cs mba(fin) is better?
as i am doing cs excutive & b.com final year plzz suggesst
30th July 2011, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Expected salary of a CS having B.Com LLB(distance course) MBA finance(done abroad)?

[QUOTE=Unregistered;640251]I HAVE DONE MBA IN HR & LLB. HOW MUCH SALARY I CAN EXPECT FROM CORPORATE
I HAVE DONE MBA IN MARKETING &LLB HOW MUCH SALARY I CAN EXPECT FROM CORPORATE
3rd August 2011, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

Hi Friends,

I have done MBA-HR LLB(Spl.) and working with Birla Group since 2005. One of my Finance Dept. friend suggested to go for CS (Company Secretary). Please guide me what to do & how to shape my career.

Regards,

Shivakumar Patil
9th August 2011, 05:51 PM
patelsam147

hi friends ,

i am admission in LL.b 1st year & i am also interested in Company Secretory [CS] so please give me your opinion about cs & ll.b combinations .
19th August 2011, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

CS freshers are not getting any job opportunities inspite of their qualification as companies dont wnt to hire Company Secretaries...so i would suggest do something else alongwith Company secretary course.
23rd August 2011, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

i done my mba in finance and marketing
13th September 2011, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my B.com, MBA (HR), LL.B.(LLB final sem result awaiting) from Karnataka University. WHAT WILL BE THE EXPECTED SALARY I WILL GET IF I HAVE SELECTED THE CORPORATE COMPANY. call 9986317141.
3rd February 2012, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

FRIEND I am pursuing LLB from faculty of law (university of Delhi) i have complete my BBA,cs,MBA in finance
SO WHAT WOULD BE THE EXPECTING SALARY FOR ME WITH QUALIFICATION
BBA MBA CS LLB
PLEASE GUIDE MY NO IS 9899265249
4th May 2012, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I HAVE DONE MBA IN HR & LLB. HOW MUCH SALARY I CAN EXPECT FROM CORPORATES?
the same question here for me sir, will you prefer me the best idea when i have completed my mba in and llb regular after b.com, so for a good career what should i do sir, will you tell me please ....
4th May 2012, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

sir i am doing cs executive and have completed llb and b.com so want to do MBA, so would you tell me the best idea which subject i should choose for getting immediate job or somthing later period
or if MBA is not good to future what is the best idea or other option for making qualification large and
also tell me after b.com llb what should i do and can i get a good job in market or after completing MBA in hr. is this good idea today and for future........
20th June 2012, 04:04 PM
anilpagare

Hi Sir, I Have completed my graduation in 2011 and appeared for CAT and other entrance exams but did'nt get any desired result. Hence will appear once again this year....i am also interested in doing Law and CS and did get admission in Govt Law College (Mumbai) in 2011 but did'nt do it because of CAT.... i want to get admission in a reputed B school.....hence i am really curious to know what are the prospects and payscale for a B.COM+CS+LLB+MBA(Finance) student.... i am really determined and focused to do it hence want to know if this is really worth.......
20th June 2012, 04:06 PM
anilpagare

Hi Sir, I Have completed my graduation in 2011 and appeared for CAT and other entrance exams but did'nt get any desired result. Hence will appear once again this year....i am also interested in doing Law and CS and did get admission in Govt Law College (Mumbai) in 2011 but did'nt do it because of CAT.... i want to get admission in a reputed B school.....hence i am really curious to know what are the prospects and payscale for a B.COM+CS+LLB+MBA(Finance) student.... i am really determined and focused to do it hence want to know if this is really worth....... Awaiting Response....Thank you....
12th November 2012, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

hiiiiiii sir i m doing b.com nd also doing ipcc i want to do llb or c.s. suggest me which is the better potion for me??????????
12th November 2012, 10:57 PM
irshad.a
Senior Member+

CS salaries in India range from 6 lakhs to 25 lakhs for freshers.

You can expect to land salaries in the range tof 6-10 lakhs easily.

You have a very good qualification experience.But only getting a degree is not

Enough, Dedication, Hardwork and Calibure all should be included.

All the very best
16th June 2013, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

cs karna accha h ya ca accha h
11th October 2013, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

is this salary pm or yearly?
26th February 2014, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

took a decision to do bcom.llb cs !!! i think itsa good option . right??
23rd July 2014, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

I m pursuing my graduation from Ramjas college,du ..I m also doing Cs along with my graduation ...I just wanna enquire what vilb good option 4 me ...llb or mba( finance) or m.com
31st January 2015, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

I want to do cs & llb so please advice me will it be effective for me n how much salary I can expect after doing this course.?
30th March 2015, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

Expected salary after completing b.com, company secretary and m.b.a?
26th May 2015, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

I am going to do LLB Bcom.. with CS.. So I Want to know the scope of all these degrees in companies if i do them together?
23rd August 2020, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

Currently I m working with nbfc home loan company I have done MBA from marketing Aur international business right now I m thinking for CS it is good for my career????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?