9th May 2011, 06:22 PM
shalini.vibrant

Is Fashion Designing and Interior Decoration courses evergreen courses? List of good institutes in Bangalore?

is fashion designing and interior decoratation courses are evergreen courses, if so can you pls suggest me good institutions available in bangalore

Related Questions:
  1. Fashion Designing related courses for 10th student? Detailed information about the colleges which offer Fashion Designing courses?
  2. What are the various Architect / Interior Designing courses available in Mumbai?
  3. How can I choose my career in short term course like Fashion designing and Interior Designing Courses
  4. Eligibility to get admission in any degree course after interior design diploma?
  5. Which course should be better to pursue after completing BA in English? -- [New]
  6. How to do interior designing after failing in 12th standard?
  7. Which diploma course is better for girls to take after 10th or 12th?
  8. What to do after completing class 12th except engineering with physics, chemistry and maths?
  9. Best colleges of fashion designing in Mumbai?
  10. How can I prepare for interior designing and decoration? Courses related to it and the duration of the courses?
  11. List of institutes which offer 1 year Diploma in Interior Designing in Bangalore
  12. Higher studies after B.Sc (IT)?
  13. Colleges in Mumbai providing interior designing courses in Mumbai? What is the cost of it? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Does NIOS provides the same career options like private schools provide? Can I write AIPMT exam? Can I study other courses like Fashion Designing, Interior Designing and Jewelry Designing?
  15. List of Colleges offering M.Sc in Interior Designing in Bangalore being a candidate pursuing B.Sc in Interiors?
  16. How to take admission in diploma of interior designing after 10th?
  17. Is the entrance exam compulsory for interior designing course?
  18. Which are the best institutes for Interior Designing?
14th June 2011, 08:10 PM
sourindra

Default Re: Is Fashion Designing and Interior Decoration courses evergreen courses? List of good institutes in Bangalore?

These designing courses become popular in recent years. Fashion and Interior designing institution in Bangalore:
1. Arunas Institute of Fashion Technology
No. 21, Gangadhara Chetty Rd,
Near Ulsoor Lake, opp. Rbanms Coll. Gnd.
Bangalore - 560042

2. Fortune Institute of Fashion Technology & Arts
No.135, 2nd Floor, Dispensary Road, Parallel to Commercial Street,
Bangalore - 560 001

3. NIFT
C.A. Site No. 21 Sector 1, 27th Main Road HSR Layout,
Bangalore - 560 034

4. Srishti School of Design
Srishti School of Art, Design and Technology
P.O. Box No. 6430, Yelahanka New Town,
Doddabalapur Road, Opp. Wheel & Axle plant,
Bangalore - 560 064

5. Vogue Institute of Fashion Technology
Football Stadium Complex, Diagonally Opp. Garuda Mall,
Off MG Road, Bangalore - 560 025
15th November 2011, 10:39 PM
Beready

Default Re: Is Fashion Designing and Interior Decoration courses evergreen courses? List of good institutes in Bangalore?

hello friend,

yes ofcourse this is evergreen courses,
if you want to do one out of these two courses then i think you should to do it .
because it has a very good and great future .
so good luck.
15th November 2011, 10:43 PM
Beready

hello friend,

yes ofcourse this is evergreen courses,
if you want to do one out of these two courses then i think you should to do it .
because it has a very good and great future .
so good luck.
2nd July 2012, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

what are the packages provided to people who do interior designing ? is it greater than those who do b.tech?!
1st May 2013, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

interior decoration course offering institute's in Hyderabad pls?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?