22nd December 2012, 10:10 PM
kdhirajd

FCI technical grade question papers?

Dear Sir,

I need FCI-Technical Grade Question Paper?...could u please give me the detais for the same

23rd December 2012, 01:23 AM
siddjain93

Default Re: FCI technical grade question papers?

Dear friend,

FCI stands for Food Corporation of India.

This exam is conducted by Staff Selection Commission each year for the selection of candidates for the various posts in General, Depot, Technical and Account Cadres.

In order to appear in this exam for technical grade you should have completed your Graduation in any stream from a recognized university.

You age should not be more than 27 years. However there is 3 years age relaxation for OBC candidates and 5 years age relaxation for SC/ST candidates.

Selection Process:-

1)- Written Exam,
2)- Personal Interview.

Exam Syllabus:-

In the written exam of FCI technical grade you will be asked questions from the following topics:-
  • General Intelligence
  • General Awareness
  • Quantitative Aptitude
  • English Comprehension

Here I have attached some sample question papers and some last year question papers. I think these question papers will help you.
21st January 2013, 04:40 PM
pandi muthupandi

Default Re: FCI technical grade question papers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdhirajd View Post
Dear Sir,

I need FCI-Technical Grade Question Paper?...could u please give me the detais for the same
Hi,
I have last yers SSC FCI Technical Question paper with answers. If you Want Contact me
[email protected] or Call me at +91 9943989492
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?