11th May 2011, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

Fee details and scholarship details for BFSc? I am from OC caste

sir,
I need to know the fee details and scholarship detail for B.F.Sc . my caste is OC and kindly inform about the entrance for B.F.Sc.

23rd July 2015, 10:54 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Fee details and scholarship details for BFSc? I am from OC caste

B.F.Sc is the Bachelor In Fishery Science course having 3 year duration.

Eligibility
You must have qualification of (10+2) in science stream from recognized university.

Fees Structure
Each College/University have different fees structure.Generally , Fees is Rs.15000/- to Rs.40000/- per semester.

Scholarship
There is a state & central government scheme is running for scholarship.For each , College/University having different rules for scholarship.You can get information from College/University for which you want to apply for B.F.sc course.

University Offering B.F.Sc course
- Kerala Agriculture University
- West Bengal University Of Animal & Fishery Science
- Guru Angad Dev Vetenary & Animal Science University , Ludhiana
- Techo Global University ,Meghalaya
- Central Polytechnic College , Chennai
- College of Fisheries , Kerala
- College of Fisheries , Ratnagiri

Higher Education Course
You can continue your study in M.F.Sc (Master In Fishery Science) in various specialization such as Aquaculture , Fish Processing & Technology , Fish Health & Environment , Fisheries Extension etc.You Can also do higher study in Ph.D or M.phil.
29th May 2016, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee details and scholarship details for BFSc? I am from OC caste

Plzz let me know step by step procedure to get admission for bfsc in ratnagiri institute after 10 2
And what entrance test has to be given n how
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?