26th August 2018, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of PhD(Comparative Philosophy and Religion) in Visva Bharati University?

Hello everyone, please help me to know about the course fee expenses of PhD(Comparative Philosophy and Religion) course which is available in Visva Bharati University? I am interested to do this course in this college. So please help me to know about the course fee expenses. Thank you!

17th March 2019, 09:20 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of PhD(Comparative Philosophy and Religion) in Visva Bharati University?

The fee expenses of PhD(Comparative Philosophy and Religion) in Visva Bharati University is ₹14,671. The basic eligibility required to get admission in Doctor of Philosophy in Comparative Philosophy and Religion is that the applicants must have passed Post graduation course in the relative subject from a recognized university. The final selection of all the candidates will be done on the basis of entrance test and personal Interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?