2nd April 2012, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure for BHMS in Homeopathy field?

fee structure for BHMS in homeopathy field....please tell me what is the fee structure

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure for 1st year BHMS course in Takhatmal Homeopathy College?
  2. Top 50 government homeopathic medical colleges of India? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Details about UGC recognized universities offering BHMS or diploma homeopathy course
  4. What is the fee structure of Homeopathy College?
  5. Details about UGC recognized universities offering BHMS or diploma in homeopathy course
  6. What is teh fee structure of BHMS/BSMS private college in Tamilnadu?
  7. Cutoff rank for BAMS college? How to get admission in government BAMS college?
  8. When is the BHMS application form going to be issued?
  9. Fee structure for Homeopathy course in Correspondence? How to get admission for this course?
  10. Is it possible for me to become a BHMS doctor by doing a distance online study course in Homeopathy? -- [New]
  11. Fee structure and complete information regarding BHMS in India being a candidate pursuing 12th class with Science stream?
  12. What is the fee structure of BAMS and BHMS in government as well as private college?
  13. List of the UGC recognized universities in India? I am interested to do Homeopathy course
  14. Will I get a seat in BAMS or BHMS after scoring 20,786 rank in EAMCET? What is the fee structure? When is the counseling?
  15. Qualification required for admission in Homeopathy Doctor Training Institute? What is the course duration and fee structure?
  16. How to enroll for Homeopathy Correspondence Course? Which are the recognized colleges in abroad and in India? Is there any age eligibility? Fee structure of it?
  17. Any reliable institutes to do diploma/degree course in Homeopathy?
  18. Details of BAMS and BHMS college? What is the fee structure?
18th April 2012, 07:26 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure for BHMS in Homeopathy field?

Fee structure of BHMS course depends on the University/Institution you have selected for study. Detailed fee structure can be collected from the official web portal of the concerned University or institution. Generally, the fees will be around Rs. 22500/- per year. In National institute of Homeopathy, one must pay Rs. 550/- per month as tuition fee. Bharathi Vidhyapeeth University charges a fee of around Rs. 70,000/- per annum for BHMS course.
24th July 2012, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to do bhms i want to know fee details iwrote eamcet i got 2447 rank can u pls give me details
19th April 2013, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

can you tell me the fee structure of national institute of homeopathy kolkata
17th July 2014, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Can u tell me the fee structure for BHMS Colleges in indore. If it's possible to full details send me on my mail [email protected] do needful.
16th December 2015, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

I want to know that that's course will be private and what duration of time of year of this course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?