7th January 2018, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure of Delhi Public School with hostel

May I know the fee structure for class IX along with hostel for Delhi Public School? Kindly, explain me the Fee structure of DPS?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria to get admission in 11th standard at Delhi Public School, Ranchi? Fee structure including hostel and annual charges?
  2. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  3. Fee structure to get admission in 11th standard at The Mother's International School, New Delhi with hostel fee
  4. What is the fee structure of Delhi Public School for 2nd standard?
  5. What is the hostel fee for B.Com course?
  6. Fee structure of DBS, delhi? hostel fee? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What is the fee structure for class 11 science including hostel fee per month?
  8. Fee structure for BBA in DBS Delhi? What are the hostel charges?
  9. Whether T.I.M.E institute provide same coaching class in Delhi Public School South Region? When the admission will be started? Fee structure of T.I.M.E institute?
  10. Fee structure and hostel fee for class 11th admission in CBSE school -- [New]
  11. Details about fee structure of Sai International School with hostel charges?
  12. Fee structure and other details of institutes in Kota which prepares student for JEE Main and Advanced exams?
  13. What is the schools fees followed for Class 11th including hostel facility?
  14. How may I get the results of North Point Sr.Secondary Boarding School(Deshbndhu Nagar), Kolkata for class 11th and 12th? How may I know about actual fee structure separately(School fee plus Hostel fee) of this school for the same?
  15. Which school is less costly between Delhi Public School, Srinagar and Dr AGM City School, Srinagar? Do they provide hostel facility?
  16. List of government colleges which provides hostel facility? What's the fee structure for the same?
  17. College and Hotel fee structure of an average standard school?
  18. Fee of Birla Institute of Technology? What is the hostel fee? Yearwise fee structure?
9th January 2018, 03:55 PM
chikkykranthi619

Default Re: Fee structure of Delhi Public School with hostel

DPS is a very reputed school which have branches of DPS all over India.

Fee structure for 9th class is as follows:
Prospectus / Registration Charge is 1,200.00
Admission Charges is 12,500.00
Development charges is 12,000.00
Monthly fees is 4050.00
Hostel charges for girls --> 95,000.00
Hostel charges for BOYS --> 1,05,000.00
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	logo.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	21.3 KB
ID:	211060  
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?