8th September 2011, 06:16 PM
vanita5

List of government colleges which provides hostel facility? What's the fee structure for the same?

hw is hostel fecility...is it near to colg or not?..wt is the fee structures of hostel ...?and wt is the govt seat fee of this college...?
send details on my email id..

27th February 2012, 03:00 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of government colleges which provides hostel facility? What's the fee structure for the same?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanita5 View Post
hw is hostel fecility...is it near to colg or not?..wt is the fee structures of hostel ...?and wt is the govt seat fee of this college...?
There are many colleges in India with hostel facilities and since you have not mentioned about which college you are refering to it is very difficult to guide you with proper detail.
So kindly re post your query along with the name of the college so that we can provide you with sufficient details.
27th February 2012, 08:40 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of government colleges which provides hostel facility? What's the fee structure for the same?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanita5 View Post
HI!
Your question is incomplete you please mention the name of University or college in which you want to apply and also the course in which you are interested..
29th March 2012, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

whats the fee structure of mca in bit-mesra, ranchi?
19th May 2012, 07:59 AM
Unregistered

What is the hostel fees structure in rajasthan university, and when will the admission for m.com start for the year 2012-2013 ?
18th June 2012, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

wat is d fee structure along with hostel for kluniversity?
6th July 2012, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

Is hostel fee for btech in svu engineering college paid by me or government
28th August 2012, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

what is the fee structure in SVU university .tirupati
1st October 2012, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

Fee details of ms electrical & electronics?
4th October 2012, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

Plz send me any college facailty in my e-mail [email protected]
8th January 2013, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

what is the hostel fees in cbit, hyderabad
3rd June 2013, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

list of colleges which provide hostel facilities in gujarat....
2nd June 2014, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

I COMP LIT MY 12TH EDUCATION WITH SCIENCE. I WOULD LIKE TO LIVE IN GOVT.HOSTEL AND STUDU MY

ENGINEERING COURS AT GOVT. MENT COLLEGE. TELL ME A LIST OF GOVT. COLLEGE .HOW HAVE THIS FACILITY.
23rd March 2017, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

What are the total charges for I IT course in aakash foundation in Delhi and kota
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?