22nd July 2011, 08:39 PM
s.joshi.s.17

Fee structure of Dr. D.Y.Patil Institute of Management and research, Pimpri, Pune for 3 years MCA course?

sir please tell me the fee structure of Dr.D. Y. Patil institute of management & research,pimpri,pune, for 3 year mca cource

5th February 2012, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure of Dr. D.Y.Patil Institute of Management and research, Pimpri, Pune for 3 years MCA course?

sir please tell me the fee structure of Dr.D. Y. Patil institute of management & research,pimpri,pune, for 3 year mca cource
23rd April 2012, 12:26 PM
kanchan sah

Default Re: Fee structure of Dr. D.Y.Patil Institute of Management and research, Pimpri, Pune for 3 years MCA course?

fee structure for mca courses..also list the government colleges in maharastra..on my email id:[email protected]
23rd April 2012, 12:31 PM
kanchan sah

i hv got 99.21 percentile in mah cet 4 mca..which government college can i get fro admission,
18th May 2012, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

sir please tell me fee structure of mca management of dy patil college
30th May 2012, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me fee structure for bca of dy patil
22nd December 2012, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

plz can u tell me the fees for mba in finance of D Y patil collge?
23rd May 2013, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

plz will u let me know fees for mba course in HR OF D.Y PATIL OF NAVI MUMBAI
12th September 2013, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

sir please tell me for mca fee structure in dr. dy patil college
and my emai id {[email protected]}
13th June 2015, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

What is the fees of bca in dy patil akurdi and please give the information about the entrance test for taking admission in dy patil akurdi
20th May 2016, 08:42 AM
Unregistered

Sir please tell me which type of fees structure in collehe please tell me.

...my email account is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?