28th April 2011, 05:51 PM
yogesh chowdhary

What is the fee structure of Art Direction and Production Design PG course? What is the fee structure of Management Seat?

i done my bbm i want join art direction & production design pg course from ftii,could you please tell me what fee structure of management seat. please let me know

30th May 2011, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fee structure of Art Direction and Production Design PG course? What is the fee structure of Management Seat?

give me a entrance exam question paper previous year.....
29th July 2011, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fee structure of Art Direction and Production Design PG course? What is the fee structure of Management Seat?

I have completed my 10 2. What is the fee structure of Art Direction and Production Design course? What is the fee structure

4th January 2012, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

what is the fee structure of distance learning MBA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?