13th September 2010, 12:45 PM
sameersingh

Fee structure of M.Pharma in GPAT? How to apply for it and what is the last date for the entrance exam?

Fee structure of M.Pharma in GPAT? How to apply for it and what is the last date for the entrance exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Date of DIPSAR entrance exam for M.Pharma?
  2. Procedure for getting into M.Pharm course in BITS Pilani? Any alternative entrance test to GPAT? Fee structure for the exam?
  3. Detailed information for M.Pharma? Last cutoff marks in GPAT exam?
  4. What is the date of entrance exam for B.Tech this year? How can I apply for the course and what is the fee structure? -- [New]
  5. Date of GPAT counseling? Is there fee reimbursement for GPAT?
  6. Entrance exam date of BBM in Bangalore? What is the fee structure?
  7. GPAT Entrance exam for m.pharmacy course details -- [Most Discussed]
  8. In which college can I get admission having 2589 rank in GPAT?
  9. Any entrance exam needed to get admission in Symbiosis for B.Com? Is it possible to apply for it online? Date of admission and fee structure?
  10. How to apply and fee structure of GB PUAT Pantnagar? What is the last date to submit GBPUAT application form?
  11. What is the date of the entrance exam for B.ed? What is the fee structure?
  12. Universities offering M.Pharmacy in India? How to take admission? Syllabus of it?
  13. Fee structure for various medical colleges? How should I apply for this exam? Fee structure for the same? What is the fee structure for government college?
  14. Which college I can get admission for M.Pharm without GPAT score? Fee structure of the course? Available Entrance Exams for taking admission into M.Pharm course?
  15. Last date of payment for entrance exam of CS? What is the fee structure for the foundation course in distance?
  16. List of colleges I can get apply for a seat in Pharmaceutics department with GPAT rank 5105? What's the applying procedure and fee structure for the same?
  17. What is the last date of admission for B.Ed in Mumbai? What is the fee structure?
  18. What's the schedule of B.Ed entrance exam? Can I apply online for the same? What's the last date of form submission, entrance test date and fee structure for the same?
11th April 2011, 11:55 PM
dava

Default Re: Fee structure of M.Pharma in GPAT? How to apply for it and what is the last date for the entrance exam?

Online Application website opens 17th January 2011 (Monday)
Online Application website closes 21st February 2011 (Monday)
Last date for receipt of photo, signature, original copy of bank challan as a proof of payment for examination fees along with the printout of application (upto 17.00 hrs) at GPAT Office, The M.S. University of Baroda, Vadodara 28th February 2011 (Monday)
Date of Examination (GPAT - 2011) 8th May 2011
(Sunday, 14.00-17.00 Hrs)
Declaration of GPAT - 2011 Result 31st May 2011
(Tuesday, 17.00 Hrs)

Visit this site for applying information http://www.gpat.in/index.php?gpat=iforor and visit this link for syllabus- http://www.gpat.in/index.php?gpat=syllabus11
11th April 2011, 11:59 PM
dava

Default Re: Fee structure of M.Pharma in GPAT? How to apply for it and what is the last date for the entrance exam?

The fee structure will be according to the govt norms , its approximately 35000 to 40000 excluding Miscellaneous fee., check the attachment .
Attached Files
File Type: pdf fee_struc.pdf(8.4 KB, 123 views)
2nd June 2011, 12:43 AM
Unregistered

gpat 2011 fee structure and how to join in m.pharm via gpat,ome imformation regarding styfund i need this imformation,plz any one reply me
3rd June 2011, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

what is the fee for m.pharm 2011
15th July 2011, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

what is the fees for m.pharm 2011
8th November 2011, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
i am a final year b.pharm student..i want to know that ,whether qualified in GPAT ìs sufficient for getting admission for m.pharm
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?