2nd June 2011, 11:40 AM
varma indukuri

List of colleges I can get apply for a seat in Pharmaceutics department with GPAT rank 5105? What's the applying procedure and fee structure for the same?

I've qualified the gpat exam with a rank of 5105.which colleges can i expect in andhra pradesh that would offer me a seat in pharmaceutics department?how much would be the fees if i go through the counscelling?how should i apply to get stifund for me?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a seat for Pharmaceutics in Maharashtra/Karnataka/Gujarat/AP after scoring 4000 rank in GPAT? Admission procedure and fee structure? List of M.Pharm colleges?
  2. Which Colleges I can get seat in Andhra Pradesh and Karnataka for M-Pharmacy having secured a rank of 6000 in GPAT Exam? List of colleges providing Pharmaceutics for my rank?
  3. List of colleges in which I can get a seat in Pharmaceutics? Any chance to get a seat in Hyderabad Colleges and Vijayawada Siddhartha College?
  4. M.Pharm colleges offering Pharmaceutics in Hyderabad? How much is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of pharmacy colleges in which I can get after scoring 6000 rank in GPAT in AP and in Karnataka?
  6. When counselling will start for GPAT qualified candidates? Colleges in Tamil Nadu with 1766 rank in GPAT?
  7. List of colleges where I can get a seat after scoring 2456 rank in GPAT? Colleges providing stipend?
  8. List of colleges in Hyderabad where I could take up M.Pharm Pharmaceutics?
  9. Can I get Pharmaceutics in Andhra University with 171 rank in GPAT? -- [New]
  10. List of colleges in which I can get a seat after scoring 2326 seat in GPAT?
  11. Can I get seat in M.Pharm colleges in Hyderabad with a rank of 3400 in GPAT?
  12. Can I get a seat in any university in AP with Pharmaceutics or Pharmacology Branch after scoring 1137 in GPAT? I have scored 130
  13. Can I get a seat in department of Pharmaceutics or Quality Assurance in a good college? College details and tution fee? I have scored 2515 rank in PGECET
  14. List of colleges in which I can get after scoring 3010 rank in GPAT? List of top 25 M.Pharm colleges in Hyderabad and Andhra Pradesh?
  15. Where can I expect a seat in AP after scoring 2765 in GPAT? Any chance to get a seat in AP university? List of top colleges where I can get a seat?
  16. When GPAT counselling will start? What should I do to get offers? What all colleges are there in Tamil Nadu?
  17. List of colleges in which I can get after scoring 9669 rank in GPAT? Do all the M.Pharm colleges provide stipend?
  18. In which college can I get around Hyderabad after scoring 2125 rank in GPAT?
1st September 2015, 10:12 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of colleges I can get apply for a seat in Pharmaceutics department with GPAT rank 5105? What's the applying procedure and fee structure for the same?

Collages for that you can apply for this course are-

>> Manav institute of technology and management, hisar
Haryana

>> Kurukshetra university, kurukshetra
Haryana

>> University of Pune, Pune
Maharashtra

>> Lovely Professional University, patiala
Punjab

>> G.J.U (hisar)
Haryana

>> PEC university, Chandigarh

>> Thapar University, Punjab

>> Vellore institute of technology, Vellore
Tamil Nadu

>> Asian institute of technology and management, kurukshetra
Haryana
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?