21st April 2010, 08:34 AM
umapathy

Fee structure for MBA program in Rajiv Gandhi institute of Petroleum Management?

i would like to know the fee particular for an MBA program in Rajiv gandhi institute of petroleum management

Related Questions:
  1. Which institute is better for Petroleum Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Bank Management at Rajiv Gandhi School of Management Studies and Research?
  3. Procedure of admission in Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology? Cost of doing B.Tech in Petroleum Technology from RGIPT?
  4. Best college for BBA with hostel facilities?
  5. Is MCA good after B.Com for students without maths in Graduation and 10+2?
  6. Is B.SC Economics course available at Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management, Andhra Pradesh? Fee structure of this course?
  7. Details about AICTE approved engineering colleges in India? I have completed Civil Engineering
  8. Which college may I get after scoring 2369 rank?
  9. Information about distance MBA program in Pharmaceutical Management in Delhi NCT colleges? What is their fee structure?
  10. Girl can get admission in Petroleum engineering?
  11. Which college is best for me after scoring 7195 rank?
  12. Which subject should I take in secondary school to study Petrochemical Engineer?
  13. Course structure and duration of Pilot Training in Rajiv Gandhi Academy for Aviation Technology?
  14. Quality of education of Rajiv Gandhi Memorial Ayurved College & Hospital, West Bengal? Fee structure and admission procedure?
  15. List of some good colleges in which I can get after scoring 89.98% in Dec MAT, 85.26 percentile in Feb MAT and 77.40 percentile in ATMA? Cutoff score/Percentile of ATMA feb?
  16. List of best Engineering colleges affiliated by Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya, Bhopal? Fee structure to study engineering course? -- [New]
  17. What is the fee structure followed for B.Tech Mechanical branch?
  18. Good management colleges excluding Tier-1 colleges where fees is high?
31st March 2011, 08:47 PM
ashok880
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Fee structure for MBA program in Rajiv Gandhi institute of Petroleum Management?

Fee structure for mba in rajiv gandhi institute of petroleum management..
See this attachment for complete information
Attached Files
File Type: docx Applications are invited for admission to 2.docx(12.9 KB, 86 views)
1st April 2011, 12:43 AM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: Fee structure for MBA program in Rajiv Gandhi institute of Petroleum Management?

Quote:
Originally Posted by umapathy View Post
i would like to know the fee particular for an MBA program in Rajiv gandhi institute of petroleum management
For MBA program in Rajiv GANDHI institute total fees is .........

fees is appprox rs. 40,000-80,000 ,this is the minimum fees ...........

if you want to read then you must pay this fees.............
8th June 2011, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure for MBA program in Rajiv Gandhi institute of Petroleum Management?

im having 2 baclogs in b.tech...i want to study Mba..can i do?
28th June 2011, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

What is the Fees structure for B.E.?
8th July 2011, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

Hello please tell me what is the fee structure for MBA program??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?