8th June 2012, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

Fee structure of private MBBS college?

Sir, i wants to know fee structure of private mbbs college,and about education lone in mbbs cource in bihar and up

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum marks required to get MBBS seat in Government or Private College? Fee structure of MBBS course in government or private college?
  2. Fee structure for MBBS course as well as BDS course in Dr DY Patil Medical College, Pune? What is the hostel fee?
  3. How to do MBBS in private section which offer direct admission? What is the fee structure?
  4. Fee structure for MBBS course? Which are the private medical colleges from Nandad?
  5. Fee structure of top MBBS private medical colleges? What is the procedure for admission?
  6. Fee structure of UP MBBS course in government college as well as private college?
  7. Fee structure of MBBS course in Netaji Subhash College? Is it private or government?
  8. How to take admission in private or government college for MBBS? What is the fee structure in private and government college?
  9. What is the fee structure of MBBS in Punjab Private College? How many seats of MBBS are there in Punjab Medical College?
  10. How many private colleges can I get for MBBS through MHT CET? What is the fee structure?
  11. Fee structure for private MBBS medical colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the fee structure for MBBS in private college?
  13. List of all private MBBS colleges in UP and their fee structure?
  14. Marks needed to get admission in government college or private college? What is the fee structure for the course?
  15. Can I get admission to study MBBS in any Government college without any entrance exam? Fee structure of MBBS in a Private college? Will I get permanent job after completing MBBS? -- [New]
  16. Fee structure of BAMS and MBBS in Private college in UP?
  17. Fee structure in private medical college in India for MBBS course?
  18. Admission in MBBS private colleges with less fee structure?
31st July 2012, 12:37 AM
NEETATRIPATHI92

Default Re: Fee structure of private MBBS college?

respected sir/mam,

fee structure as follows:

tution fees: 4000/-

special fees including medical exam:950

caution deposit:1000/-

library fees :1000/-

university fees:4960/-

LIC : 170/-

miscellaneous :160/-

total:12,290/-

for government colleges

but for private colleges:2.80 lakhs per year

all the best
15th December 2013, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

no mam actually i wanna know about diff.fee str. of diff. college
23rd June 2014, 01:09 AM
Unregistered

I got 153/720 in mhcet 2014 and I Belong To The sc Category so Can I get Admission In Any medical college, government Or Private??
30th May 2015, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

I belong to open category ..and I have 60 marks out off 200 could I get government college?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?