6th August 2011, 08:05 PM
Dr.Abhijeet A Inamdar

Fees for Geography B.Ed in Adarsha Comprehensive College of Education Erandawana in Pune?

what is the fees for Geography Bed in Adarsha comprehensive college of education erandawana in pune ?

Related Questions:
  1. Can a PG student go for B.Ed correspondence course? Any university providing the course? Can a student do
  2. Can BSc IT students apply for CBI jobs? Minimum percentage required to be eligible?
  3. Date of B.Ed entrance exam in Maharastra? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How may I take admission in B.Ed courses without appearing in any entrance test?
  5. Percentage of marks required to be eligible for B.Ed for M.A students?
  6. Syllabus, criteria, date of B.Ed entrance exam? Last date of submission of form?
  7. How to clear the B.Ed entrance exam easily?
  8. Colleges where I can get the application forms for doing B.Ed in correspondence?
  9. Am I eligible for B.Ed Exam being a B.Com Graduate having more than 20 years of experience in Teaching and with an age of 49 years?
  10. Procedure to get admission in B.Ed and what is the eligibility criteria for that?
  11. Information regarding Regular and Distance B.Ed course in Orissa? Eligibility criteria for this course?
  12. Eligibility criteria for entering government B.Ed colleges? How to apply for counseling?
  13. Admission procedure for B.Ed correspondence course in MDU Rohtak? Where can I get the form? Date of the entrance exam? How many study centers are affiliated to it?
  14. Details about B.Ed and M.Ed exam date? If a student has less than 50% in UG then is he eligible to apply for B.Ed on PG basis? Eligibility for MCA exam from DU?
  15. Procedure of B.Ed entrance exam? Can I get a government job after passing B.Ed exam? How can I apply for it?
  16. Names of the colleges of West Bengal offering B.Ed courses? -- [New]
  17. When is the first counseling for B.Ed entrance test?
  18. Eligibility criteria to take admission into B.Ed course? Universities providing B.Ed course in Distance Learning? Eligibility criteria for taking admission into CDAC?
26th May 2016, 07:35 PM
Suraj129

Default Re: Fees for Geography B.Ed in Adarsha Comprehensive College of Education Erandawana in Pune?

Refer the link "http://bcud.unipune.ac.in/utilities/college_search/CEDP010280_ENG/Pune_University_College?id=college_search&sid=CEDP 010280_ENG" for the details about the college.
Also contact details are present, you can ask them current fee details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?