15th January 2012, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

Procedure of B.Ed entrance exam? Can I get a government job after passing B.Ed exam? How can I apply for it?

what is the procedure of B.ED entance exam? and can i get goverment job after B.ED exam
how can i apply

15th January 2012, 05:00 PM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure of B.Ed entrance exam? Can I get a government job after passing B.Ed exam? How can I apply for it?

dear friend,

Government Jobs :-

Here I have mentioned the procedure and the vacancies where you will get job.

1. Best job after completing B.Ed. is teaching.

2. You can get a job in Government schools or colleges. B.Ed. degree is mandatory
from 2014 for S.S.C. (School Service Commition) , West Bengal.

3. Company Name : Indian Army
Position : S.S.C.
Eligibility : B.Ed.

4. Company Name : Minority Welfare Scholarship system ( MWSS )
Position : MOMO scholarship
Eligibility : B.Tech (Any Stream), B.Ed.

You can apply any of the above Government jobs and can go for it and for this prepare right now.

all the best.
15th January 2012, 06:08 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure of B.Ed entrance exam? Can I get a government job after passing B.Ed exam? How can I apply for it?

dear friend,

Admission to the B.Ed. Program is open to men and women from all parts of the country.

Eligibility:

a) you should have any Bachelor’s degree or any other equivalent course from any recognized university with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate in the 10+2+3 or
11+2+2 pattern,

or
with a minimum 55 % marks in aggregate in the 10+2+2 or 11+3 pattern

b)you should study at-least two subjects, to be later taken as the teaching subjects at the bachelor’s degree level with minimum 50% marks.

c)any Master degree and M.aster in commerce,Philosophy, Sociology or Psychology course from any recognized university with a minimum of 50% .

d)you should study at least two subjects at the bachelor’s degree level,which will you take as the teaching subject.

So,if you are eligible then go for the following colleges :-

1) A. G. Teachers College,Ahmedabad

2) Aadivasi Seva Sahayyak & Shikshan Prasarak Sanstha's Shri. S. H. Naik College of Education, Nandurbar

3) Abhay Yuva Kalyan Kendra's College of Education, Dhule

4) Adarsha Shikshan Mandali's Adarsha Comprehensive College of Education and Research,Pune

5) Department of Teacher Education Shibli National College
etc.

for more visit: http://www.way2college.com/B-EdColleges.php.

syllabus for B.Ed entrance exam

1.>General Awareness Test

2.>Teaching Potential Test

3.>General Mental Ability Test

4.>Language Proficiency Test
15th January 2012, 07:10 PM
kumar96
Senior Member+

To apply for B.Ed entrance exam you have to write for B.Ed entrance exam.

There are various universities which provide B.Ed degree.

B.Ed degree is very important for those students which are intrested in Teaching job.For students which are intrested in Teaching field B.Ed degree is very important.

After B.Ed degree you can get government job.After B.Ed you can apply for Government teacher post.

After B.Ed you can also apply for Banking jobs also.banking job is also very good exam.
8th May 2013, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

I have passed my graduation with Bengali Hounours.should I do MA for teaching job??or studu b.ed??which one..plz help me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?