12th March 2018, 08:54 PM
shrikaran

Fees structure and cut-off required for admission in 1st PU in St. Joseph PU college, Bangalore?

I want to know about St. Joseph Pre-University college, Bangalore fees and minimum percentage required for admission in Higher Secondary i.e. 1st PU for PCMB (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology).

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure and admission details for 1st PU in St. Joesph's college of Science and Arts? How good are the placements of it?
  2. Cutoff marks required for admission in B.Com in St Joseph commerce College, Bangalore?
  3. Fee structure of different PU Colleges in South Bangalore?
  4. Cut-off marks and the admission procedure of the saint Joseph's Commerce College, Bangalore?
  5. Cutoff percentage in St Joseph college commerce in Bangalore?
  6. Cutoff percentage required for St Joseph's B.Com college Bangalore?
  7. Admission at St. Joseph Bangalore on the basis of NIOS certificate?
  8. Admission procedure to study BSW in St. Joseph College, Bangalore?
  9. What is the admission process in Christ college for B.Com and what is the fees structure? -- [New]
  10. Formalities required for taking admission in MAIC College? Rules, regulations and fee structure?
  11. Cut-off marks required for admission in Bangalore Medical College
  12. Admission procedure and fee structure of MBA(HR) external course in Symbiosis college?
  13. List of top government colleges for MBA in Bangalore under Bangalore university? Minimum percentage required for admission? Fee structure in government colleges?
  14. Is it necessary to appear in entrance exam to study MCA in Oxford College, Bangalore? Minimum percentage required in BCA for admission?
  15. Which courses are suitable to me in accounts field after passing 12th Commerce without Maths?
  16. What is the fee structure of Ayurveda Colleges in Bangalore?
  17. Colleges offering integrated MBA course? How much is the fee of such colleges?
  18. Cut off required for admission into psg college of engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
28th March 2018, 08:54 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Fees structure and cut-off required for admission in 1st PU in St. Joseph PU college, Bangalore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrikaran View Post
I want to know about St. Joseph Pre-University college, Bangalore fees and minimum percentage required for admission in Higher Secondary i.e. 1st PU for PCMB (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology).
The eligibility criteria to apply for the courses under St.Joseph Pre University, Bangalore is applicant must have passed in Karnataka SSLC examination or equivalent examination recognzied by the Department of Pre University Education, Karnataka. As per the latest report the cut-off for admission in Science group will be from minimum 65% to 90% and above.

The admission process starts soon after the SSLC results. The process in complete online based. You can download the instruction and follow the admission procedure.

The selection to all the courses will be done on the basis of aggregate marks scored in the qualifying exams.Selected will be called for an interview. After then the list will be prepared and it will displayed on the college notice board as well as on the official website.

Fee Details : Fee structure will get from the college office. Fees once paid will not be refunded in any case. The college does not follow the system of donation. Admission is strictly on merit basis.
7th May 2018, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fees structure and cut-off required for admission in 1st PU in St. Joseph PU college, Bangalore?

I wanted to know the fee structure for 1st pu commerce.And the cut off required for the same.
8th May 2018, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

Hello. I want to admit my child in your institute, kindly provide me with all the details of the procedure of admission to your institute. And also the fee structure. And last admission dates untill when? Awaiting anxiously for your reply on my email "[email protected] ".
9th May 2018, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum percentage of PCMC,PCME required for admission in higher secondary 1st PU
9th May 2018, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum percentage require for admission in 1st pu for PCMC, PCME
10th May 2018, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

I want to know about St joseph pre University Bangalore fees and minimum percentage required for admission in higher secondary I.e 1st Pu for PCMC and PCME.
24th May 2018, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

My daughter Deepika a as applied for msba in your college as her cutoff is 76percent didn't get her name in the first two lists I just wanted to know whether she will be getting a chance to join in your college or not and we have applied immediately after the results so kindly let us know.awaiting for your reply
My email is [email protected]
4th June 2018, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

My son is a sportsman, played for Karnataka state in nationals; but he scored 45% in 10th cbse, So can he get seat in your college under sports quota
28th March 2019, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

What is the cut off for pu first year for commerce in St Joseph college and the fee structure
29th April 2019, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

What is the cut off percentage required for 1st pu PCME admission for the year 2019-2020 for
2nd May 2019, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

I had scored 80% in SSLC. So can i get seat in your college. I wanna take up PCMC so there is any chance to get seat in your college
6th May 2019, 01:06 AM
Unregistered

Can a abroad U.A.E student get a seat in your pu college and also can you deduct some fees based on her percentage ?
7th May 2019, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

My daughter is passed in SSLC 94.56 percentage she would like to take combination pcmb what is your view about fees conception I want to join my daughter in your collage for first pu so please tell your view about fees condition because we.belongs to little poor family.
7th May 2019, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

My daughter has passed in SSLC exam by getting 94.56 percentage . Please what is your view about fees condition it because we belong to little poor family.
24th April 2020, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

Can I get to know when will online admission starts for 1st pu 2020 2021 batch......
Please can I knw fees structure for MSBA
Please can I know whether I will get hostel facilities?
Kindly reply to [email protected]
12th July 2020, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

Respected :Sir/Madam
We would like to Admit our ward in your Institution ,he has secured 73.6% in ICSE 2020
And interested to opt (PCMB ) kindly provide us detail of procedure of admission in ur college
25th July 2020, 02:51 AM
Unregistered

Respected Sir/ madam
I would like know that wheater I can enroll in your institution .
I have scored 80.2 percentage in ICSE BOARD examinations..and I'm intreasted in taking up PCMC course ...kindly provide the details of admission to my mail id : [email protected]. thank you
25th July 2020, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

I am looking for PCMC 1st puc admission & fee structure details. I just passed out of 10th grade cbse from dps school. Kindly send me the details regarding the admission on my mail I'd [email protected].
Thank you
Regards
Saud baig
26th July 2020, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

Scored 71.6% in CBSE and interested to apply for PCMC, kindly provide the details of the [email protected]. Thank you
6th August 2020, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

Sir, please confirm fee details of pcmc
10th August 2020, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/madam my daughter have scored 73% in 10th and she wanted seat in your college u can prove seat in your college
THANK YOU
[email protected]
13th August 2020, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

May I know how much is the cutt off for commerce in St Joseph pu boys collage residence road
14th August 2020, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

Sir my percentage is 95.52 I want to know the fees in your college and the last date of admission and also about online classes sir please reply to my questions I am kindly waiting for it please
16th August 2020, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

My son got 56 percentage he can get seat in st joseph college for commerce course
24th April 2021, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

I want to take admission for my son forPCMC. What are the rules I have to follow?
24th April 2021, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

How can I get an admission for my son.?
20th May 2022, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

Looking for 1st pu with pcmb. Want to know the fee structure with and without integration
23rd May 2022, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

Yes I would like to join my son in ur institute in pcmc he scored 78% may I know the fee structure with cet
24th May 2022, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

What is the cut off for 1st puc commerce ceba
1st April 2023, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the minimum percentage require for admission in 1st pu for PCMC, PCME
I'm in cbse syallabus in search of PCME
Can I know the fees structure
16th May 2023, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

What is the cut off list for science Arts and commerce
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?