22nd May 2011, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure and admission details for 1st PU in St. Joesph's college of Science and Arts? How good are the placements of it?

i'm Rachna here from Bangalore i wanted to know the fees structure and admission details for 1st pu in St Joseph's college of Science and arts Richmond road Bangalore. I also wanted to know all the information about this college like its placement, contacts, Courses prvided, professional courses r provided or not contacts, Coed or not,testimonials and the official website.. Actually i want to know every detail about this college so that i could get the application in 1st pu.

17th October 2011, 01:15 AM
Uttam Nandi

Default Re: What is the fee structure and admission details for 1st PU in St. Joesph's college of Science and Arts? How good are the placements of it?

St. Joseph's Pre University College

St. Joseph's Pre University college, Bangalore is one of the premier institutes in India where students get ample opportunities to grow intellectually, emotionally, physically. This institution has state-of-the-art infrastructure including modern laboratories, well stock and spacious library, gym, music room etc. Various courses on languages, arts, commerce & science are offered here.

Eligibility Criteria
  • Candidates who have passed Xth standard from Karnataka Education Board or CBSE or ICSE can apply for admission.
  • Admission is open for only boys.
Final selection is made on the basis of aggregate marks of qualifying examination and performance of interview. For more information Click here
10th April 2012, 09:51 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fee structure and admission details for 1st PU in St. Joesph's college of Science and Arts? How good are the placements of it?

minimum percentage for securing seat in st.joseph college
18th May 2012, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

what is the fee structure of st.joesph's college for pcmb ?
20th May 2012, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

what is the fees for !st year PUC
5th June 2012, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

what is the fee structure for aided pu college in Bangalore?
8th June 2012, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

what is the fees structure for MSc biotech in St.Joseph trichy?
25th May 2013, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

what is the fee structure for PCME course in st.joseph institution ?
29th May 2013, 06:35 AM
Unregistered

can I know the fees structure of 2nd puc arts
16th November 2013, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

what is the fee structure & how to join Allvas PU collage Moodabidari is their the Hostel facilities for Girls
15th February 2014, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

what's the feee stucture for science in St. Joseph's PU College.for two years
14th April 2014, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

what is the fee structure for B.sc,< bio technology > in KSR aided arts and science college , tiruchengode.
23rd May 2014, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

what is the fee structure of st. joseph college for medical and min. percentage required for admission?
14th September 2014, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

can I get admission in Msc Computer science in St. Joesph's
college of Science and Arts after closing the online admission forms?
8th May 2015, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

I am willing to join kumarans PU college and would like to know about the fee structure and admission procedure..
5th May 2016, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

Iam Rohit here from Bangalore I wanted to know the fees structure and admission details for 1st PU in si.joseph's college for science
Thanking you
12th May 2016, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure for Kumaran'sp u college for IPu academic year 2016 17
30th May 2016, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

Amount to be paid for 1st pu in mount carmal college. For commerce
3rd February 2017, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

Hi I'm Mubeen Taj, I would like to know the fee structure for 1st PU academic year 2017-2018.

Can you please help me with this ASAP,

Thank You
16th May 2017, 01:55 PM
hi this is Noorain

Default how will we get to know that the candidate is selected for interview.after submitting the application form

We have submitted the application form. After that how will we get to know the candidates are selected for interviews. Please do let me now at the earliest.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?