11th July 2013, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

Which field should I choose after passing 12th

Hi i am samar nanda n i m in 12 std! I want to ask which field should i choose after my 12 std for my best scope in biology! Which are the best courses in India which i can select after doing my 12 sci with biology sub? I am confused for to select which field! Can u help me?

14th May 2015, 10:06 PM
poojasingh151

Default Re: Which field should I choose after passing 12th

From my point of view, the best field for you after completing 10+2 from Science stream with biology subject, the best stream will be undergraduate medical courses like MBBS, BDS, BAMS etc.

In order to get admission in top institutes of India for MBBS or BDS, you need to crack entrance exams like:

~~All India Premedical test.

~~All India Institute of Medical Science Entrance exam.

~~BHU MBBS entrance exam.

~~State Level medical entrance exams.

The minimum age limit is 17 years for all these exams. Questions are generally from physics, chemistry and biology.
15th May 2015, 11:03 AM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

If you are Biology student in 12th standard, then you have to choose course MBBS, BDS or BAMS.

You can also choose B.A.V.S(Bachelor of Veterinary Science) which have good scope in Future.

To do all these course you have to clear entrance exam to get admission in reputed college or university.

There is some other good option after 12th standard with PCB:

Bachelor of Naturopathy & Yogic Science

B.Sc. Nursing

Bachelor of Physiotheraphy

Integrated M.Sc

B.Sc Medical

BMLT
2nd May 2016, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

Hey this is priya.. just done with Igcse board and now I'm in 11th class choosing Alevel cambridge board but i left biology in grade X ..
would biology choosing in grade X1 is preferable?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?