7th January 2012, 09:19 PM
mail2sweath

Which group can I consider in 11th? Information about Nanotechnology? Can I take Nanotechnology in College?

i'm a 10th cbse student in chennai.what group can i take in 11th as i want to do engineering?and tell me more about nanotechnology.can i take nanotechnology in college?

8th January 2012, 03:46 PM
kumar96
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which group can I consider in 11th? Information about Nanotechnology? Can I take Nanotechnology in College?

11th class is the stage where you choose your entresting field.

If you are intrested in Engineering then you have to choose PCM in 12th.PCM is required for engineering.For engineering you have to score minimum 50% marks in PCM in 12th.If you are thinking fot IIT/AIEEE you have to score minimum 60% marks in PCM.

Engineering is very good field.in Engineering you get various job apportunity sailory is hugh in engineering.for Engineering you command on PCM should be very good.

If you are not intrested in Technology field you can choose NonTechnology field.You can also choose Medical Field.Medical field is also very best field.For medical field you have to take PCB in 11th

If you are intrested in other field then you can choose Arts or Commerse field.these fields also have very scope.By arts field you can go in Teaching field or administrative services.

There are various option for you, you have to choose your field according to your intrest.
9th February 2012, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which group can I consider in 11th? Information about Nanotechnology? Can I take Nanotechnology in College?

which group in 11th standard to become an archaeolagist
7th March 2012, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

Respected Sir/ Madam,
I am now studying 12th standard at Coimbatore.
After finishing my 2, I would like 2 do studies in Nano Technology.
Please guide me how I can proceed.
And also suggest me some colleges @ coimbatore.
Thanking U in anticipation
9th May 2012, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

i am interested in chemistry and biology, so which career option should i choose for my future?
28th May 2012, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

which group students can choose nano technology
11th June 2012, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

if i was chose arts in 9th class .Can i convert my art subject into science in 11th class
12th June 2012, 02:16 AM
guruvana244

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
if i was chose arts in 9th class .Can i convert my art subject into science in 11th class

Nanotechnology course will come under the science stream. So certainly you must pursue the science stream i.e. Physics and Chemistry. Along with that do opt of Mathematics also as a subject. Also you must start preparing for the entrance exams like IITJEE and AIEEE. You need to balance your time for preparing for both the entrance exam and also your 12th standard board exam. If required join for training institutes for this purpose.

The Top Nanotechnology Institutes in India are:

Amity Institute of Nanotechnology (AINT), Noida

Biosys Biotech Lab & Research Centre, Chennai

Indian Institute of Science: Center of Excellence in Nanoelectronics (CEN), Bangalore

The IITs at Mumbai, Kanpur, Chennai, Guwahati and Delhi

National Institute of Technology (NIT), Rourkela

Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology (MANIT), Bhopal

scope

Student have a great job opportunity and scope also in research field. but india is not so developed in nanotechnology. so most of the cases good student from nanotechnology student go to abroad for their research work.

as you have already completed your master degree then try to finish the P.hd. after that join in research field of nanotechnology.

now also you will get job if you want. you may join as lecturer in institution those have nanotechnology subject. you may join as a assistant of any researcher. other field also available. but i will suggest you to complete your P.hd.

best wishes.

20th March 2014, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

what r the groups we are having in 11 to study ? which group is the best to study ? cbse or state board is best .... pls ans me
1st June 2015, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

i want to use nano technology to prolong life and cure diseases so please tell me which stream i should choose in class 11 and tell me about its procedures in india and also about the fee structure
10th May 2016, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

What are the qualifications in 11 std to study nanotechnology in Toronto
21st May 2016, 09:16 AM
Unregistered

Which group should I take in grade 11 to study nanotechnology ? Is it useful in future?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?