24th May 2011, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

Which field should I choose after scoring 83% in Maths and 78% in science?

i like maths as well as science bu i scored more in maths than science in 10th i got 83% in maths nad 78% in science so please advice which field shoulsd i choose and what are the better carreroptions ?

20th December 2011, 09:37 AM
jayparikh

Smile Re: Which field should I choose after scoring 83% in Maths and 78% in science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i like maths as well as science bu i scored more in maths than science in 10th i got 83% in maths nad 78% in science so please advice which field shoulsd i choose and what are the better carreroptions ?
Which field should I choose after scoring 83% in Maths and 78% in science?

Hi friend,

see, your score in both the subject is good. so, it doesn't matter in which you have got more.

Only thing that matters is your interest.

you, yourself has to decide whether you are interested in biology or maths and physics.

If you love biology or environmental studies then you must go with biology stream , in which, you will be able to take admission in ,

Medical

nursing

pharmacy

dental

homeopathy

ayurved

If you love maths and physics like subject , then you should go in maths stream, by this you will be able to take admission in,

Engineering

B.SC

so, you need to decide which way to go. I am sure that now you can decide yourself.

go ahead.

for any other query,please post it here.

best of luck

regards.
20th December 2011, 05:35 PM
cutiepie.sakshi
Junior Member+

Default Re: Which field should I choose after scoring 83% in Maths and 78% in science?

Career options are totally dependent on you. Take an instance:
If you like Arts and hate Science, then there is no use choosing Science stream even if you get high marks in Science. I say this because you would not enjoy your life in future. If you like Arts, then you should focus on it and your score in Arts will become better.
It is what I suggest. In your case, I would say that you should go for Science stream (PCM) and choose to do engineering. But if you would not like to do so, then you should listen to yourself- What you want to do- The real YOU and not the commercial YOU.
In career options, I do think that if you choose engineering, IIT or AIEEE are a good option and hen you can go for your desired field- Civil, Software, Hardware, Mechanical or any other branch of engineering. Its branches are vast and you can go for your choice. As science and technology are advancing, there is a great demand of creative and skilful engineers. This is my advice.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?