30th May 2012, 11:34 PM
rishita mehta

Which field should I select for my better career after scoring 62% in 12th?

i got 62% in 12th now which field should i select for my better career

31st May 2012, 01:49 PM
nagendra vijayasree
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which field should I select for my better career after scoring 62% in 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rishita mehta View Post
i got 62% in 12th now which field should i select for my better career

sorry friend,

your query is incomplete.you must mention that which stream you are,then only we can provide correct information.

and one more thing dont think that which course is better ,you need to select according to your interest

good luck
30th July 2013, 09:14 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which field should I select for my better career after scoring 62% in 12th?

Selection of higher education courses can be done according to your interest. If you are a science student with mathematics as a subject, then you can try for diploma/engineering courses. Those with Biology as the optional subject can apply for courses in medicine, agricultural sciences,etc. B.Sc degree is also suitable for science students. Commerce students can try for courses like B.Com, CA, or ICWA. Arts students can look for courses like B.A, BBA, B.A LL.B, and so on.
30th July 2013, 10:45 AM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Hi,

The following are Best Career option after 12th;-

>>To join Defense Services through NDA exam

>>Graduation from a recognized university to join Civil services exam

>>To join Railway Department through SCRA exam

>>You can join also Medical course.

>>You can do CA, any other arts/commerce Subjects Related Subjects.

The best career option for you to join Civil services exam which is conducted by UPSC.

Your age should be between 21-30 years.

You must be Indian citizen.

All the best...............,.
30th July 2013, 03:44 PM
anshu85277
Senior Member+

hello dear you should have provided your stream also, but i must advice you , you should go with your interest, you must know what is your interest and what do you want to be in future

don't go with force or anyone's pressure, follow your interest and goal
22nd March 2016, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

I'm Rohit . I'm completed inter by 60%
I'm interested in software so which group is perfect to me?
4th June 2019, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

I am Chaitanya. I have completed inter by 75% I am interested in software so which group is suitable for me?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?