30th March 2017, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

Whether I can apply for NEET exam after completing class 12th with PCM or do I need to complete class 12th again with PCB next year?

Respected Sir, I have completed my class 12th with PCM and now I want to apply for NEET exam so I want to know whether I can apply for NEET exam after completing class 12th with PCM or do I need to complete class 12th again with PCB next year? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
3rd April 2017, 08:21 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether I can apply for NEET exam after completing class 12th with PCM or do I need to complete class 12th again with PCB next year?

NEET refers to National Eligibility cum Entrance Test and it is a national level medical entrance examination held for admission in MBBS and BDS degree course in any medical college across India.

The minimum educational qualification required for appearing in the same examination is a higher secondary school degree with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as main subjects with at least 50% marks ( or 40% in case of SC/ST and PWD category candidates ) from a recognized board of examination.

So having completed your Class 12th with PCM stream you are not eligible for appearing in NEET as for the same Biology is a must required subject. Hence to appear in NEET you need to complete your Class 12th once again with PCB stream this time.

For more details about NEET you can refer to the link www.cbseneet.nic.in.
4th April 2017, 01:09 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether I can apply for NEET exam after completing class 12th with PCM or do I need to complete class 12th again with PCB next year?

NEET refers to National Eligibility cum Entrance Test and same examination is held by CBSE once every year for admission in undergraduate medical degree course in any medical college across India except AIIMS.

As you have completed your Class 12th with PCM group so you are not eligible for appearing in NEET at this stage as for the same one is needed to have completed his/her Class 12th academics with PCB group as main subjects.

Hence in order to appear in NEET you first need to complete your Class 12th once again with PCB group.

For more details regarding NEET you can refer to the link www.cbseneet.nic.in.
4th June 2019, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

Sir i'm a pcm student with eng and comp. Science. So am I eligible for neet 2020 acc. To new rule ?? And I want to pursue mbbs ..so pls help me sir.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?