1st June 2011, 03:23 PM

Which field is similar to CA courses, Costing, Accounting, Taxation, Audit or Law?

Sir i am a c.a. student with comerce stream but i wanna get govt, job,so tell me about this which held similar course as a c.a. course like costing, accountng, taxation, audit, law etc,

2nd November 2011, 02:57 PM
anju anju

Default Re: Which field is similar to CA courses, Costing, Accounting, Taxation, Audit or Law?

hello,

the best option for you is audit, as you did c.a and want a govt job then go to audit field, if you will have practicle knowledge of auding and have some good experience of work in audit field then you can seek you brite future in CAG (comproller and auditor general of india ) it is govt's depatrment where govt audit all their accounts. for which they need experienced and knowledgable people who can audit their accountants.

go for it it will definately help you to get the goos and desired job as you want in govt field.
6th April 2012, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which field is similar to CA courses, Costing, Accounting, Taxation, Audit or Law?

sir i completed my graduation and i am confused wht courses i choose pls suggest me and i intrested in costing field than suggest me pls
23rd April 2012, 08:45 AM
Unregistered

please tell me some short term course for 2-3 months.........i am 12th pass students from commerce?
1st February 2013, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

CFA is best in that.

IMSProschool is best for CFA course.
11th February 2013, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

which course is better ca or cs or icwa
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?