7th December 2018, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

Food Technology question papers of previous years for ICAR-NET and ARS-NET

Hello, I am preparing for ICAR-NET and ARS-NET. I am searching for the previous years question papers for these eligibility test. Can anyone of you kindly provide me the question papers of Food Technology?

25th September 2019, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Food Technology question papers of previous years for ICAR-NET and ARS-NET

Hi I am Monika Bhoi from Gujarat, Planning to give ICAR NET Food Technology in 2019.please help me with ICAR NET Food Technology (55) Previous Question Papers for exam preparation.This is my Email id:[email protected]
8th October 2020, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Food Technology question papers of previous years for ICAR-NET and ARS-NET

Anyone please help me to get ICAR NET (Food Technology) previous question papers. My mail id [email protected].
17th August 2021, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Yes I have questions paper
17th August 2021, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

Hi I am preeti from rohtak please help me with 55 previous year paper food technology Icar - Net, Net - ARS.
24th December 2022, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes I have questions paper
Please mail me all previous questions papers, my email I’d is [email protected]
10th February 2023, 09:19 AM
Unregistered

Please share the papers to [email protected]
20th April 2023, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

Please share previous year papers of ICAR NET FOOD TECHNOLOGY at mail id: [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?