4th July 2014, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

What is the difference between ICAR-NET and ARS-NET? Whether ICAR-NET have Prelims and Mains exam? Can I appear if completed M.Sc(Food Technology)? Date of exams?

Dear sir/Mam,

Kindly let me know what is the difference between ARS net and ICAR net.

If they are the same or different.

If they are different what are the scheduled dates for both.

And i have done MSc in food technology weather i can attend them or not.

If ICAR net is also having prelims and mains or not??

Thanks & regards
Satish kumar

4th March 2015, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the difference between ICAR-NET and ARS-NET? Whether ICAR-NET have Prelims and Mains exam? Can I appear if completed M.Sc(Food Technology)? Date of exams?

List of books for pg food science and technology entrance
5th February 2017, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the difference between ICAR-NET and ARS-NET? Whether ICAR-NET have Prelims and Mains exam? Can I appear if completed M.Sc(Food Technology)? Date of exams?

What is the difference between ICAR-NET and ARS-NET? Whether ICAR-NET have Prelims and Mains exam? Can I appear if completed M.Sc(Food Technology)? Date of exams?
26th March 2018, 12:54 AM
Unregistered

I want to prepare for JRF food science and technology. Please refer me some subjective book?
24th January 2020, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

What is different ICAR net and ARS exam. Both are same or different
24th January 2020, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

What is different Icar net and ARS exam
3rd July 2021, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my bsc in nutrition and dietetics and i am doing msc in nutrition and dietetics. Am i eligible for phd in food technology?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?