27th July 2015, 04:40 PM
yashwanth yash

Full information about Pharma.D courses and salaries in India and Foreign countries?

Hello sir,I just compleated my 2.Can you please give full information about PHARM D course and salaries in India and foreign countries as soon as possible?.

Related Questions:
  1. Scope of BDS in foreign countries? Jobs and salaries for Dentists in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Where can I do post graduation course after completion of MBBS? In India or in foreign countries?
  3. Information about courses that Foreign countries offer to pursue MS?
  4. What should I do to pursue MS in foreign countries after B.Tech?
  5. Job Opportunities for EC students in foreign countries except US?
  6. Courses related to Nursing offered in foreign countries for B.Sc(Nursing) graduate? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  7. Do we have to write any exam for doing MBBS in Foreign counties? Cheap country for doing MBBS?
  8. Is it worthy to study MS in Statistics in Abroad being a B.Sc student?
  9. Best Colleges in India and Abroad for Robotic courses? Procedure to do these courses? Fee structure for these courses? Duration of the courses and salaries after the completion of the courses?
  10. Which is better to join between M.Tech in India and M.SC. in Foreign countries after completing B.Tech? Job opportunities after M.Tech and M.Sc.?
  11. Job offerings in Foreign countries Agriculture graduate?
  12. What should I choose between M.Tech and MBA if I want to study in abroad? Counties or universities which I should prefer?
  13. Scope of Post Graduation in medical microbiology after B.Sc. Microbiology?
  14. How to get employed in Foreign countries after MBBS from India? Value of Indian MBBS in foreign?
  15. Courses in Foreign Universities after B.Tech in IT from India?
  16. How to pursue MCA in abroad after doing final year BCA? What is the duration of MCA in foreign countries? Procedure to get into the foreign colleges
  17. What would be best option to get job in Foreign countries outside India?
  18. Is it possible for me to get job in foreign countries if I have completed diploma course in mechanical engineering?
16th August 2015, 12:11 AM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Full information about Pharma.D courses and salaries in India and Foreign countries?

Pharma D ( Doctor of Pharmacy)

The union Ministry of Health and the Pharmacy council of India have introduced a six- year Doctor of Pharmacy course. Final year is completely bound to internship in hospital.

Eligibility: Student can enroll for this course after 10+2 or Post- Baccalaureate, in which case the duration of the course would be reduced to 3 years. Only institutions running B.Pharm Programs, approved under section 12 of the pharmacy Act will be running Pharm. D Program.

Entrance Exam : EAMCET.

List of Pharma D colleges are:

- MESCO College of Pharmacy, Hyderabad

- St. Peter's Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Vidyanagar

- Deccan School of Pharmacy, Hyderabad

- Sri. Vishnu College of Pharmacy, Vishnupur

- KVSR Siddhratha College of Pharmacy, Vijayawada etc.

Career Opportunities

- Community Pharmacy

- Home Health Care

- Hospital Pharmacy

- Pharmacy Education

- Governmental Agencies etc.

Salary for fresher usually start from 15,000 per month and can end up to 30,000 per month. Salary usually depends upon experience.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?