24th August 2013, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

GDCA registration details and syllabus? What is the fee structure?

Please give me gdca registration detial Kandi its syllabus and fees

30th September 2015, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: GDCA registration details and syllabus? What is the fee structure?

I want complete information about GDCA course( Registration Procedure, Duration, Fees Structure, Syllabus, from where i can get study Material, passing structure, exemption in any subject or training to CWA student
12th December 2015, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

PLEASE PROVIDE ME INFORMATION REGARDING UPCOMING G.D.C.A. EXAM DATES AND ITS FEES STRUCTURE
29th October 2017, 01:43 AM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Government Diploma in Cooperation and Accountancy (GDCA) is a registered course. This course is conducted by Maharashtra government. The duration of the course is one year. The full details about eligibility, exam patterns and other details are given below.

Eligibility criteria:
- The candidates who have completed their graduation level degree in commerce related course from any recognised university are eligible.
- The age limit is 22 - 31 years.
- There are no age relaxation for reserved candidates.

The admissions are given by conducting an entrance exam. Based on the performance in the exam you’ll be given admission. This exam is conducted every year in the month of May. The application process for the exam is as follows:

- You need to first visit the official website.
- Fill the application form, scan the required documents and submit it.
- The registration fees for the exam is INR 500 Rupees.
- You’ll receive application number and password through which you can login into the site and check for the details.

The exam contains 2 papers. The paper pattern of the exam is as follows:

First paper:
- The paper is an objective type question paper. The marks for the paper is 200 and the syllabus includes general knowledge questions.

Second paper:
- The paper is an descriptive type question paper. The marks for this paper is also 200 and syllabus includes technical related questions and language related questions like English, Gujarati.
10th September 2019, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

I am a free lancer Graduate electrical Engineer and superannuated . Is it possible to appear for GDCA exam and get qualified Auditor
2nd January 2020, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

I am 45 years old and have been working in account feld from last 20 years but my education qualification is Higher secondary so please suggest me can i attend the exam
18th November 2021, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

I am given to understand that from the year 2122, the syllabus for the examination is getting changed. Kindly clear the position on this issue as I intend to start the study soon.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?