26th December 2011, 12:30 PM
sandeep ray

Is GME course beneficial enough? What would be the expected salary and which are the best colleges?

sir
i m a student of b.e 3rd yr mechanical .i want to know about one yr gme course,is this course is benifical for me. on which post i ll be recuited nd what would be my expected salary. which colleges is best for this course.please guide me sir.
thanking you

29th March 2012, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is GME course beneficial enough? What would be the expected salary and which are the best colleges?

Sandeep

Once joining the GME course and on a successful completion of the on shore training without any backlogs you will need to go for off shore training where you will be the fifth engineer of the ship.. after the successful completion you have to appear for the MEO class IV examination conducted by the DG Shipping and on clearing you can start your career as fourth engineer on the ship where you will be paid approximately 1 lac rupees per month whic can vary with the shipping companies...
15th June 2012, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is GME course beneficial enough? What would be the expected salary and which are the best colleges?

sir, will i get job after GME and will i not be the idle after completing the GME ?
17th June 2012, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

http://marinemechanicalengineer.blogspot.in/ read this blog before gong for gme
13th July 2012, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

which course in more preferable GME or ETO in maritime???
17th March 2014, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

sir i am a btech 5th sem mean 3rd year student sir i want to make good carier through GME course give me sime useful info s??
2nd April 2014, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

dear frnd,i'm persuing my1stmechanical engineering ,ineed to work in ship as a cheif engineer ! suggest some ideas
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?