11th December 2011, 11:40 PM
garg_pri

Which are the good books to prepare for SRCC global business operations exam?

I want to know which books are good to prepare for SRCC global business operations exam..please reply as soon as possible so that i can start my preparation.
Thanks!!

13th December 2011, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the good books to prepare for SRCC global business operations exam?

Hello .. I want to prepare for Srcc GBO exam.. Please can you let me know dat how can i prepare for it..?? What will be the best study material so that i can crack the exams with good exams... Please do reply as soon as possible so that i can start the preparation.. Thank you...!!!
31st December 2011, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the good books to prepare for SRCC global business operations exam?

which are the best book for preparation for general knowledge for srcc and plz send me previous year papers
8th January 2012, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by garg_pri View Post
I want to know which books are good to prepare for SRCC global business operations exam..please reply as soon as possible so that i can start my preparation.
Thanks!!
ncert books upto 10 standard for G.S nd MATHS
8th January 2012, 09:06 PM
shikhar kant

As I am going for G B O entrance test I want to know which are the best books for preparation?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?